GDT: (Oct. 7) Home Opener: Jets @ Flames

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
Brodie and Gaudreau have been awful this game yet each have two points thanks to Mason!

I guess we have to take them however we can get them based on this start.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I still don't understand why they didn't challenge that Brodie goal. Bennett made contact with his skate, and the only reason for Mason to fall over instead of trying to stop the puck is because of that contact. :dunno:

Anyway, Gaudreau and Monahan out together and an amazing chance. Hope GG is paying attention.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I didn't get to watch the first period, but how did Lazar look? He's been looking pretty good in this second period.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
I still don't understand why they didn't challenge that Brodie goal. Bennett made contact with his skate, and the only reason for Mason to fall over instead of trying to stop the puck is because of that contact. :dunno:

Anyway, Gaudreau and Monahan out together and an amazing chance. Hope GG is paying attention.
That looked like a ridiculous embellishment by Mason.

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
Yea Bennett had nothing to do with that goal :sarcasm:

Back in denial again?

Who said Bennet had nothing to do with the goal?

I saw d Gaudreau and Bennett being out together had nothing to do with it. They didn't pass to each other, it wasn't their great chemistry that led to the goal. They just both happened to be in the ice at the same time as a goal.

If you want to see chemistry between two guys leading to a great chance look at the Monahan-Gaudreau play right there.

But you'll ignore it since it doesn't fit your made up narrative.

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005

Well played, sir.

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
I didn't get to watch the first period, but how did Lazar look? He's been looking pretty good in this second period.

He looked good. Didn't do a ton but with everyone else playing like garbage he stood out for not sucking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad