GDT: (Oct. 7) Home Opener: Jets @ Flames

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dack

Jun 16, 2014
Don't usually watch much hockey outside of the Flames but I have been since I was hockey deprived all summer. I've notice that every other team I've watched has better breakouts that allow their players to gain the zone more easily but also when they do dump it in they're much better at forchecking than we are.

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
tenor.gif

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
This isn't meant to sound as knee-jerky as it probably will but I am not a fan of Versteeg on the point in the PP.

He is scary when holding the line, terrible if for ed into a one on one play and as we saw there should not be carrying the puck out of the zone on a breakout.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Funny how Bart carries the puck into the zone more than every other dman we have

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
This isn't meant to sound as knee-jerky as it probably will but I am not a fan of Versteeg on the point in the PP.

He is scary when holding the line, terrible if for ed into a one on one play and as we saw there should not be carrying the puck out of the zone on a breakout.

I said it this last year too, believe me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad