Hictor Vedman*

Unregistered Hedman
Sep 30, 2014
Ottawa
Iwpybe5.png

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
andersen was not bad today maybe three of those goals were his fault. Left hung out to dry, Babcock better be pissed at his D in the post game

Agree. Very poor D from the Leafs, can't blame it all on Andersen. But you can guarantee the worst hockey media in the league will crucify Andersen.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
No call on Vorachek ripping Ristolainen stick out of his hands.

Better to be luck...fixed.

Hictor Vedman*

Unregistered Hedman
Sep 30, 2014
Ottawa
Hunwick on the ice for 6 goals against. For ****s sakes.
Considering your coach had beef with Mike Commodore when he wasn't even anywhere near this bad, this is on your coach for letting him play (and continue to if he doesn't get banished into another league after this game).

People love to blame the goalie or a really ****** defender, but I think Babcock is losing his touch. Sure, he did good for Team Canada for the World Cup, but that's a team that doesn't need coaching. Don't know what he's doing in Toronto, but it ain't working.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
They just whistled the puck dead with buffalo possession on a clear missed call since there was no too. Any men.

4 in a row.

Roo Mad Bro

U havin a giggle m8?
Dec 6, 2010
PA
No call on Vorachek ripping Ristolainen stick out of his hands.

Better to be luck...fixed.
Was it also fixed when the exact same thing happened to Voracek in the OT against the Coyotes and no call?

The exact same thing. No call.

Quares27

Apr 3, 2013
Considering your coach had beef with Mike Commodore when he wasn't even anywhere near this bad, this is on your coach for letting him play (and continue to if he doesn't get banished into another league after this game).

People love to blame the goalie or a really ****** defender, but I think Babcock is losing his touch. Sure, he did good for Team Canada for the World Cup, but that's a team that doesn't need coaching. Don't know what he's doing in Toronto, but it ain't working.

What a stupid take. You know what Babcock is doing in Toronto? getting .852 goaltending. Today the Leafs outshot Tampa 43-24 and lost 7-3. You think that's on Babcock? LMAO

Old Boys Club

Anita Max Wynn
Nov 3, 2013
They allow so few shots though.
7/23...c'mon.

Doesn't matter when half of the shots are high quality scoring chances. Still early in the season so it can change, but it kind of reminds me of Dubnyk/Scrivens in Edmonton. Those guys got shelled with HQ scoring chances game after game and had their confidence crushed (like so many players on the last half-dozen Oiler teams) and in the end couldn't stop a beachball. At least Dubnyk has rebounded, Scrivens never should have been cast as a starting goalie in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad