Value of: NYR - OTT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

BurgoShark

Jul 1, 2004
Gold Coast
Not sure it’s a fit on either side.

Rangers are grooming Lundkvist for PP2 aren’t they?

Ottawa definitely needs bodies, but a veteran would be preferable. They have plenty of bubble guys already. If the cost of a warm body is Brannstrom I think I’d rather just call up Sokolov or claim a 28yo grinder off waivers.

Reactions: Altimus

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Value wise it’s not bad but the Rangers cannot take on another DMan. Maybe a guy like Grieg makes more sense going by your prospect value vote

Agent Zuuuub

Jan 2, 2015
Im actually one of the biggest Brannstrom fans on tbe Sens board.

So what gives? I mean i like Kravstov.

But just when we might have actual defensive depth after 10 years of regularly playing barely NHLers (still doing that) you want to jeopardize that?

depth is a good thing.

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
A trade for Strome makes sense for us in Ottawa,which is why I cant see us doing it...

bernmeister

Jun 11, 2010
Da Big Apple
Simple - Brannstrom for Kravtsov.

NYR can use a PP2 QB. Brannstrom fits that bill; Ottawa needs bodys.
no.
Krav is worth more and we do not need Bran, incl as to PPQB Ds. We have Fox, Jones and while Nils is a bit more renown for his shot, he is also good at QBing.

So what gives? I mean i like Kravstov.

But just when we might have actual defensive depth after 10 years of regularly playing barely NHLers (still doing that) you want to jeopardize that?

depth is a good thing.

The deal here is
9OA Krav + Miller + [say Strome] + Geo
for
Sanderson + 2nd

Strome is worth 2nd + or late 1st.
Geo also 2nd + and doesn't hurt

KAM = big tall LD mitigates loss of Sanderson
Krav is a 9OA who looks like he can play C

profitable gamble

More like Kupari for Kravtsov.
no

Agent Zuuuub

Jan 2, 2015
no.
Krav is worth more and we do not need Bran, incl as to PPQB Ds. We have Fox, Jones and while Nils is a bit more renown for his shot, he is also good at QBing.

The deal here is
for
Sanderson + 2nd

profitable gamble

no

lol Sanderson? Jake Sanderson? what makes you think Ottawa would even think about trading him?

Agent Zuuuub

Jan 2, 2015
Need to profit by adding talent principally young talent
Sanderson is the best piece, but they are getting well over a dollar return for a dollar paid.

lol i wouldn't trade Sanderson for Laf straight up. Seems like you don't know how good Jake is and how valuable a player like him can be. And before you get sensitive I would take Sanderson over Stutzle too.

Wondercarrot

By The Power of Canadian Tire Centre
Jul 2, 2002
no.

The deal here is
for
Sanderson + 2nd

profitable gamble

no

you must be f***ing kidding. Let me check our player pool again just to be sure there isn’t another Sanderson. lmfao.
If your opening offer doesn’t start with Lafreniere, then don’t bother. Also even if it is Lafreniere be prepared for a no, we need Sanderson more than we need Lafreniere.

ICanMotteBelieveIt

Jan 11, 2013
those who do, do so at their own peril

btw, weren't you supposed to be ignoring me?

I've ignored you for years. But then someone said (paraphrasing) "it's entertaining to see his insane trade offers" so I took you off the ignore list, I instantly regretted it.

I'm just too lazy to ignore you again (for the time being).

Is your nickname still trademarked? :laugh::help:

Taluss

Jul 28, 2018
NYC
I’ll keep Brann. He’s looked extremely solid during preseason and Krav will get lost in our bottom 6 shuffle.

As someone who watches both teams equally id definitely do this trade from a Sens pov.

no.

The deal here is
for
Sanderson + 2nd

profitable gamble

no

Not a chance Ott moves Sanderson Bern, especially not for that package. However completely agree with the bolded

Reactions: bernmeister

bernmeister

Jun 11, 2010
Da Big Apple
I've ignored you for years. But then someone said (paraphrasing) "it's entertaining to see his insane trade offers" so I took you off the ignore list, I instantly regretted it.

I'm just too lazy to ignore you again (for the time being).

Is your nickname still trademarked? :laugh::help:

not being.
already.

there is a world beyond HFB, believe it or not.

bernmeister

Jun 11, 2010
Da Big Apple
Not a chance Ott moves Sanderson Bern, especially not for that package. However completely agree with the bolded

I think if there is enuf on the table they consider it
Howev, not sure we agree on what enuf is.

When Krav does wind up looking awesome by year's end, that was the time to suggest this, not now.

ICanMotteBelieveIt

Jan 11, 2013
not being.
already.

there is a world beyond HFB, believe it or not.
Either I'm tired AF or I need a translator. This made no sense.

Okay? I'm not the one trademarking my nickname and some tacky remix of the star bangled banner or what the hell it was, I don't remember if it was that song you wrote your own lyrics to, lol.

My life has gone on just fine. You're the one stuck in a loop old timer, take care.

bernmeister

Jun 11, 2010
Da Big Apple
Either I'm tired AF or I need a translator. This made no sense.

Okay? I'm not the one trademarking my nickname and some tacky remix of the star bangled banner or what the hell it was, I don't remember if it was that song you wrote your own lyrics to, lol.

My life has gone on just fine. You're the one stuck in a loop old timer, take care.

It is bad enough that you throw mud at me.
Doing it to Old Glory prompts this comeuppance.

I think the toast of Broadway has an opinion with just a tad more weight in this area then you ....

don't we agree, peeps?

til tom.

Attachments

• MirandaCard.pdf
    226.5 KB · Views: 13

ICanMotteBelieveIt

Jan 11, 2013
It is bad enough that you throw mud at me.
Doing it to Old Glory prompts this comeuppance.

I think the toast of Broadway has an opinion with just a tad more weight in this area then you ....

don't we agree, peeps?

til tom.
Don't forget your meds Bernie. Take care!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad