GDT: NYR @ MTL, Sat' 1PM, Centre Bell, Game 1, PART II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Natey

GOATS
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
Vanek and Prust are the only 2 players that should come out.
Then there's Briere, Gionta and Bourque.

Everyone else, shouldn't even be a nanosecond of consideration of taking those players out.
Briere has the best production rate on the team. Not sure why you added him.

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick
This feels like 2010 after we had two big emotional series wins over that Caps and Penguins. We ended up losing Game 1 of the semi-finals against Philly 6-0. That series didn't finish pretty. Therrien will have to regroup the team and come out strong in game 2 (for the record - we lost 3-0 in game 2 to Philly in 2010).

How was the series against Tampa emotional? lol.

We'll win game 2 and you fools will be praising everyone again :laugh:

Matthew McConaughay

May 3, 2013
The players that were good against the Bruins,doesn't mean they will be good against the Rangers,if Price is hurt put Takorski,and i also want White and Galchy in Thérèse.

Winter Eclipse

Nov 28, 2013
New York, NY
Why is it ridiculous? Rangers did it and it worked, got them 3rd,4th goal and then clown budaj letting in 56,,7,.

I don't think Kreider did it on purpose. Yeah, he made no effort to slow down, and it should definitely have been a penalty, but arguing that we should injure opposing players on purpose is disgusting; here's an idea, why don't we try actually playing hockey?

googlymoogly

Oct 27, 2007
If Marchand makes the same move than Kreider did on Price....we want Marchand dead. Personnally, it's not because it's NOT Marchand that I don't think he didn't help himself.
Kreider was tripped but I am sure he figured he had a freeby and put everything into his slide.

Hab-a-maniac

Sep 28, 2003
Toronto via Calgary!
Visit site
Watching old man Marky and pylon Emelin makes me sadder we don't have McDonagh. That and whenever Bou and Murray played (god I hope we've seen the last of them as Habs). FU Gainey/Gauthier (but mainly Gauthier since it was his belief McDo wasn't going to be any good).

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
I don't get the posts pretty much saying the Habs would have an easy time with the Rangers. Whoever was saying that had no clue what they were talking about.

TheDamned

"Only in Montréal"
Aug 5, 2005
Montréal
Vanek and Prust are the only 2 players that should come out.
Then there's Briere, Gionta and Bourque.

Everyone else, shouldn't even be a nanosecond of consideration of taking those players out.
VANEK out of the lineup!?!?! Are u out of your mind? Now i understand why ure not a coach in life...

habscup*

I don't think Kreider did it on purpose. Yeah, he made no effort to slow down, and it should definitely have been a penalty, but arguing that we should injure opposing players on purpose is disgusting; here's an idea, why don't we try actually playing hockey?

lol you don't think he did it on purpose? What does he think will happen when he goes crashing in the net like that at 100 mph? He has no respect for Price. Why should we for lundqvist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad