Confirmed Signing with Link: [NYR] Chris Kreider (4 years $4.625M AAV)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Perfectly in line with the production scale of 1 pt=$100,000

He is getting paid to be a 46 point guy....and has paced for 45.92 pts over the last 3 years over 82 games.

Schenn having a breakout year of 59 points means of course he is getting much more.

Flames Fanatic

Mediocre
Aug 14, 2008
Cochrane
Expansion draft has nothing to do with it. Players can only have NTC/NMC clauses during UFA years. The first 2 years of the deal are RFA years.

Not to mention NTC's don't mean anything for the expansion draft either...

Anyways, solid deal, right around where I was guesstimating (4.5 ish).

ReggiesLemons

Jul 4, 2013
I like this for the Rangers. Kreider has to potential to continue to improve and be a 30 goal guy. If not, still a pretty fair deal.

isles31

Poster Excellont
Feb 19, 2007
LI
This is market value. Take a look around.

37 in 66
46 in 80
43 in 79

Overpayment is Matt Martin at $2.5 AAV

Isles fan chiming in with my unwanted opinion of a Rangers signing:

Nice deal for CK. Right around market value for him. Imagine what he would've gotten if he could stop?:sarcasm::sarcasm:

edit: the Parenteau deal does look pretty good for isles when you look at what a guy like Martin is making in TO.

Matt Martin is overpaid by probably a million $ and apparently has to cut his hair, and he's not too happy about it. Wonder if they told him that beforehand. If im him, gotta be thinking i've got 10 million reasons I would shave my head

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
The savings on Rask aren't high at all considering he skipped the bridge deal guys like Schenn and Kreider got.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad