Nylander vs Horvat

Who is the better player?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

saluki

Nov 18, 2017
I have a man crush on Horvat right now.

As many are saying - he seems to be developing into the Nuck's Toews.

nergish

Jun 1, 2019
Nylander better shot? Maybe slightly better hands?
Horvat better in any other conceivable capacity.

crazychimp

Jun 24, 2014
Vancouver
Horvat. The guy was bred to be a leader and captain and he’s showing it in these playoffs, that said I still like Nylander though and would love him on our team.

TeddyBare

Jul 28, 2016
Mississauga, Ontario
I would take Nylander in the regular season for his skill level

& Horvat in the playoffs.
Horvat is that horse that you want in the playoffs that will do anything to win and is built like a cast iron stove and made for a long playoff run.

Reactions: AnimalFear

Matt24

Apr 8, 2013
Nylander is the more skilled player. I still think Horvat is kind of overrated. But Nylander has not had a moment in his career like Horvat is having right now. So I'd take Horvat.

lawrence

May 19, 2012
Well obviously we were discussing it because of Horvats performance today. Regardless who cares? I’d advise people to not have a “what have you done for me lately” attitude when they vote.

then why post it? if you like Horvat more or Nylander more then so be it.

AddyTheWrath

Mar 24, 2015
Toronto
then why post it? if you like Horvat more or Nylander more then so be it.
I’m saying who cares about the timing? FWIW I’d take Horvat but I find it an interesting discussion regardless.

Anyway, if it’s really that clear cut I’m sure this thread will be locked by a mod pretty quickly anyway.

lawrence

May 19, 2012
I’m saying who cares about the timing? FWIW I’d take Horvat but I find it an interesting discussion regardless.

Anyway, if it’s really that clear cut I’m sure this thread will be locked by a mod pretty quickly anyway.

funny thing is this poll happened in the past, both early in their young careers and Nylander and won em all. Bo Horvat also lost polls to Sam Bennet, Wenberg, and many players. Playoffs is a different story, heck some canuck fans have reason to believe Virtanen might even be more effective then Nylander come a physical series, but who knows, we'll see. I've always valued Horvat over Nylander my example will be like valuing Kesler over Hemsky. Hemsky is a far superior skilled player but Kesler is more effective more around, goes for this poll too.

viper0220

Oct 10, 2008
Horvat is someone who leads you and William Nylander is some one who follows.

AddyTheWrath

Mar 24, 2015
Toronto
funny thing is this poll happened in the past, both early in their young careers and Nylander and won em all. Playoffs is a different story, heck some canuck fans have reason to believe Virtanen might even be more effective then Nylander come a physical series, but who knows, we'll see. I've always valued Horvat over Nylander my example will be like valuing Kesler over Hemsky. Hemsky is a far superior skilled player but Kesler is more effective more around, goes for this poll too.
No I actually searched up the last one because I didn’t want to make a new poll if another was made recently.

Horvat was winning that one as well. See for yourself.

1EFE10EB-192F-4C24-B433-9519C457F379.png

BB06

Jun 1, 2020
Horvat would have much better stats if he didn't have to play with awful wingers around him. The best winger he's had is tanner Pearson. Been saddled his whole career with Loui's, Jakes and Roussels of the world. He also takes on the toughest minutes in the entire NHL.

WetcoastOrca

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 3, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Horvat.
He's still improving defensively and draws a lot of tough assignments. He also has never really played with elite wingers. And offensively he has had another gear in the playoffs ever since his London Knight days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Slovakia vs Romania
    Slovakia vs Romania
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $5,000.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Ukraine vs Belgium
    Ukraine vs Belgium