Value of: NYI Partial Liquidation

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seattlebjprice

Nov 6, 2021
If Tarasenko must go and you need somebody who can score goals and play in a system it’s dollars in dollars out. Wanna deal?

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Thread is about nyi selling.

I thought the sarcasm was obvious when I suggested trading Leddy for a current Top 5 pick...

I'd love Barzal, but I don't think Detroit can afford to give up the cost. NYI asks for Edvinsson to start, and that's where the conversation ends.

is the answer jesus

Mar 10, 2008
Tonawanda, NY
Lee
Bailey
Nelson
JGP maybe if the price is right
Beau maybe if the price is right
Mayfield
Varly
Identity line
Some misc other depth pieces
Yeah I think some people are just being foolish. There are some nice pieces outside of your core. I doubt Buffalo is in a position where they try to fast track their rebuild, but Nelson and to a lesser extent Mayfield would be useful pieces here. I'd list Pageau as well but he has a full NTC and he's not waiving that for Buffalo.

Glorydays22

Nov 21, 2011
I can comment freely on this site within the guidelines? I am all ears on any player. If the offer is trash or not worth it the answer is no. This is a discussion site.

Someone posted that they were trying to retool and trade some player from roster with exception of a few. and what do you do? Ask about the players who we want to keep and basically insult the rest of the roster which a bunch are a hell of a lot better than some of your players on Detroit

The discussion of this post is about he players we want to move. just curious what don't you understand? you're right you can say anything on this site but it's just a waste because it's not something we as isles fans want to move or discuss in particular to this specific thread.

bellringer77

Nov 14, 2017
Someone posted that they were trying to retool and trade some player from roster with exception of a few. and what do you do? Ask about the players who we want to keep and basically insult the rest of the roster which a bunch are a hell of a lot better than some of your players on Detroit

The discussion of this post is about he players we want to move. just curious what don't you understand? you're right you can say anything on this site but it's just a waste because it's not something we as isles fans want to move or discuss in particular to this specific thread.

then don’t respond to me if I’m being that insulting or you don’t wanna talk about it. What your accusing me of you are doing yourself.

Glorydays22

Nov 21, 2011
I'm surprised you want to sell your C, Anderslee. Is it his play? The injuries? Is it just to make Barzal Captain?

Captain or not, we need a change in roster and philosophy. Brazal needs more speed and younger players on his wings. He's wasting away with guys like Lee, Bailey and Parms on his line. Isles need to be more offensive and need to loosen the noose on some of your young talent

To me, whoever is the Captain is not a big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad