Confirmed Signing with Link: [NYI] Kieffer Bellows re-signs with the Islanders

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Bronson

Apr 5, 2007
I think he'll be traded for a low round draft pick or a lesser prospect. He has upside but he's not a good fit for us.

Le Rosbeef

Jul 27, 2007
Has a set of contract terms come out yet? I still haven't seen anything official. I'm wondering what dollar amount he'll sign for...

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
I think he'll be traded for a low round draft pick or a lesser prospect. He has upside but he's not a good fit for us.
I think this would be a good fit for Bellows and the Isles if they can find a good trade partner for him. An equal prospect in value, maybe include Wilde. Of all the teams that the Isles like doing business with, Ottawa may be a good spot for him to land with an up and coming young line up. I think he can stick in the top 9 there. Not going to throw out names, that would be like trying to find a needle in a hay stack, but Bernard-Docker was a guy I would be keen on if I were the Isles. One has to think Bode Wilde's future is a question mark with the Isles.

devbouz12

Eugene's dad
Jan 15, 2012
What is up with Lou though? There are like 10 contracts to which he hasn't released the terms yet.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad