GDT: NUCKS n ducks SUNDAY March 3, FIVE pm

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kryten

slightly regarded
Sep 29, 2011
Kootenays
بروك بوزر

giphy.gif

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
Our grip on 1st place in the league has slipped..There's ebbs and flows in a season, and recently , we've been on an ebb...Kind of gotten away from our initial identity this season...There's no excuse for being outworked (like the last game against the Kings).

Good to see Podz back in the lineup, and i'll be rooting for him ..although keeping expectations minimal.

Yep. We've tumbled down to 4th but only by two points. And Florida only has one game on us. We can easily climb back but we've also let Edmonton nudge just a little closer assuming they keep winning. Need to right the ship now in what should be a statement game against an "easy" opponent.

DarrenX

Apr 15, 2014
Early evening game so take note

Ducks lineup:

Unknown

Nucks lineup:

Miller Lafferty Bains
Blueger Pettersson Mikheyev
Suter Lindholm Garland
Hoglander PDG Brock Boeser

Hughes Juulsen
Cole Myers
Zadorov Hronek
WTAF are those lines? This is a joke right?

oceanchild

Jul 5, 2009
Whitehorse, YT
I feel like Petey is going to show up tonight, the other players will be excited he has a new contract. If the team has a great game tonight and adds a reasonably significant (doesn’t need to be a top of the line up player) this week, I can see the boys going on a heater.

They needed the narrative to change and it did with the signing and they got a bit of rest. They know what they got to do.

De Smith just needs to not mess it up and get back to playing solid.

oceanchild

Jul 5, 2009
Whitehorse, YT
I wouldn’t mind seeing a

Suter Lindholm Mikheyev line at some point as a potential shut down line. Especially if they keep Pod up and add a top 6 player.

Sexy Necksy Garland

SMD
Sponsor
May 3, 2021
I wouldn’t mind seeing a

Suter Lindholm Mikheyev line at some point as a potential shut down line. Especially if they keep Pod up and add a top 6 player.
Playoff opening lineup? Pod has shown he's ready to stick in this scenario and the new top6er is a winger. Go. Your choice as to whether the top6er acquired deleted a Hoglander type.

Reactions: Indiana

LordBacon

CEO of sh*tposting
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Hong Kong
hope pods proves his worth this game but honestly not expecting anything significant

Guys been pretty meh even in the ahl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad