Nuck's Auction Draft Rules & Discussion

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Mostly just trying to grapple with the idea that it's basically a total free-for-all on who can be bid on? It's not like...a set Player or Group of Players "On the Auction Block" like a conventional auction?

I'll figure it out maybe. Or not. We'll see. lol.
There’s a set group each day.

Reactions: biturbo19

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
Mostly just trying to grapple with the idea that it's basically a total free-for-all on who can be bid on? It's not like...a set Player or Group of Players "On the Auction Block" like a conventional auction?

I'll figure it out maybe. Or not. We'll see. lol.
it's an x amount of players on a list per day type of thing where we all bid on the same players and yes you're free to bid on anyone for any amount as long as your under the $100M cap, I'll post the rules on what happens if you go over the cap later tonight.

Basically it's all on done a sheet where you type your team name and send in your bids, only takes about 5-15 mins per day depending on how thorough you are. And the auction is usually done within 10 or 11 days.

Reactions: biturbo19

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
it's an x amount of players on a list per day type of thing where we all bid on the same players and yes you're free to bid on anyone for any amount as long as your under the $100M cap, I'll post the rules on what happens if you go over the cap later tonight.

Basically it's all on done a sheet where you type your team name and send in your bids, only takes about 5-15 mins per day depending on how thorough you are. And the auction is usually done within 10 or 11 days.

I'll wait for the rules and details and stuff for more clarity i guess. But is there a maximum amount you can bid per day or anything? Or just run wild if you want and love that player set?

Don't intend to run over the cap, but might do by accident. Just trying to get caught up on how this all works. :laugh:

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
Check past games for approximate player value. I find it helps me not overspend......most of the time.

I mostly kinda went on what i'd pay the guy and then added some juice because the $100M cap thing. But i don't like math, so i didn't actually expand things proportionally probably. :dunno:

But heck, i guess we'll see what happens. And how badly i screwed myself or didn't. Hopefully i didn't.

But hey...what's the worst that could happen? I get into voided bids and impossible roster on Day 1? Feel like it's also entirely plausible that i end up with absolutely no players whatsoever. Probably one or the other. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad