Confirmed Trade: [NSH/PIT] Jordan Frasca for Cody Glass, MIN '25 3rd, '26 6th

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

MTL Dirty Birdy

Aug 29, 2021
Im not sold on Dubas, but I’ll give him this. This is an absolute steal of a trade as is. Glass has untapped potential assuming he can be healthy. Playing with the likes of Crosby and Mallon will most likely help him reach that next level

Reactions: sanscosm

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
I think I'm among the last ones here who still loves Glass' potential to contribute in this league.

Hope it works well for him in Pittsburgh.
You and me both. But with the way things have been trending for the Pens these last couple of seasons, Glass probably ends up being hurt the entire time.

Reactions: Gurglesons

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
The Doobler strikes again

907tm1.jpg

Hockey4Lyfe

Feb 26, 2018
Actually love what Dubas is doing with the Hayes and Glass trades. Getting picks on top of free players that could potentially be flipped at the deadline for more picks if necessary.

Got to love it.

seanlinden

Apr 28, 2009
Not sure how you can't love this trade from Pittsburgh's perspective.

25 year old player with a great draft pedigree that has untapped potential for $2.5m...

AND, you get a 3rd + 6th round pick for taking him on?

Works out, you've stolen him for nothing. Doesn't work out? let him walk.

I don't know much about Jordan Frasca, but seems to be that he's simply a contract-spot trade

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
As long as Pens fans are happy with the picks they should feel good about it. They won't get much out of Glass, his name tells you his issue and why he was traded.
It's a great win-win for the Pens. Best case scenario is Glass actually works out, but even if he doesn't it's a couple of picks for a player (Frasca) who probably won't ever be a good AHL player, let alone a good NHL one.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad