Confirmed Trade: [NSH/PIT] Jordan Frasca for Cody Glass, MIN '25 3rd, '26 6th

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

The Great Mighty Poo

I don't like you either.
Feb 21, 2020
I’d rather play for the Preds next season than hockey’s version of The Traveling Wilburys.

Thats Your Opinion GIFs | Tenor

StIvany4Norris

Oct 13, 2020
Assuming return is minimal this seems like a nice move

Right shot centers are valuable and he's 25 with some upside left

Bottom six should actually be a battle between young guys, a few summers late

BKarchitect

Oct 12, 2017
Kansas City, MO
Probably for a conditional pick in 2027 or something.

Honestly, not a bad place for Glass to try and earn a little PT and show he can still play in the league. Cheap reclamation project for Pittsburgh, dump of an unneeded body for Nashville.

Bishop7979

Sep 9, 2005
Wasn't he hurt all year and barely played. Nashville needs cap space. this is a Hayes type trade glass and a pick for a worse pick

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Wasn't he hurt all year and barely played. Nashville needs cap space. this is a Hayes type trade glass and a pick for a worse pick
That would make sense. Nashville has several 2025 picks. Glass + 2nd for a 3rd or 4th would be about right.

Dominance

99-66-4-9-87/97
Sep 30, 2017
The Land of Hockey
I think I'm among the last ones here who still loves Glass' potential to contribute in this league.

Hope it works well for him in Pittsburgh.
You’re not alone. Dude has gotten crushed by injuries. If he can manage to put it all behind him, I still have faith he can be a really good player (ship has probably long sailed on him ever living up to his draft position, though).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad