Now a Montreal legend Dale Weise

dgeezus

Aug 26, 2011
That's one hell of a 4th line. Weise is really an awesome pick up by Bergevin, and he's making all the difference. When was the last time we had a 4th that good and that reliable?

Rosso Scuderia

Jun 30, 2012
I ****ing love him.

I love that he didn't back down from the Bruins and went back at them... AND actually answered wonderfully with his overall play.

Deebs

There's no easy way out
Feb 5, 2014
Weise is deadly. Great work ethic and total team guy.

@DarrenDreger
Dale Weise accuses Lucic of being classless and disrespectful with his comments in the handshake. Won't say what was said

Stay classy Lucic, you clown.

TheRooster

Dec 31, 2013
Montreal
I already liked this trade when it was made because I also watch the Nucks, although I was a little worried about trading Diaz.

But man, it couldn't have gone any better for us. What a warrior!

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
I was in the minority of people liking the trade when it happened. I was called crazy when I kept reiterating how below average Diaz is.

Weise brings a great element to the team. Smarts, speed, leadership.

Deebs

There's no easy way out
Feb 5, 2014
@DarrenDreger

Weise says Lucic threatened him in the handshake and said something similarly threatening to Emelin. Emotional series ends with tough words.

puckeater

Dec 3, 2005
@DarrenDreger

Weise says Lucic threatened him in the handshake and said something similarly threatening to Emelin. Emotional series ends with tough words.

I noticed Lucic had extra words for Emelin and he just laughed it off in the lineup. Is this guy a major unprofessional ********* or what. The game is over, the series is over, his season is over. Be a ****ing pro. I really hope this gains momentum in the press and he has to hide all summer from the embarrassment.

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011
I noticed Lucic had extra words for Emelin and he just laughed it off in the lineup. Is this guy a major unprofessional ********* or what. The game is over, the series is over, his season is over. Be a ****ing pro. I really hope this gains momentum in the press and he has to hide all summer from the embarrassment.

Lucic and Thornton.

Thank you very much. The Habs Nation owes you two a big debt of gratitude.

And honorable mention thank you goes to Jerome Iginla, the hired hand who keeps picking the wrong employer.

Deluded Puck

Jun 17, 2013
London, UK
Dale Weise is exactly why Roster spots should not be wasted on goons who can't skate. He's exactly what you want from a 4th line winger. Speed, grit, energy, relentless forechecking, can PK and pop up with timely goals.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad