GDT: Note @ Oranges

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Grouch

Jan 31, 2009
I'm prepared for bort hitting someone and jax realizing that's his job, they become the best pairing in history because they maul people and we win the stanley with them averaging 40 minutes a night each.

tumblr_mlwf9wZRcx1rbynvyo1_250.gif

Domino666

“20 years away”
Aug 18, 2011
Flyers fan here good luck tonight ladies and gents, very hard to dislike your team loads of players that would make me happy if they were draped in orange, good luck the rest of the way!!!

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
OT: somebody said here Blues Board that Jokinen will be play against Leafs,is that true?

High n Wide

Feb 24, 2015
St. Louis
OT: somebody said here Blues Board that Jokinen will be play against Leafs,is that true?

Yup, according to the Blues' twitter account. I'm sure the link I just got won't work so don't get to excited, but I figured I'd try to link a tweet in..

EDIT: I was right, the link didn't work. How do you post tweets?

Last edited:

PeterAngelo

Feb 26, 2006
Melbourne, Australia
This is awesome, well done Elkranio.

I am predicting this to be my path to Bingo and eternal glory on Elk's play card.

4 mins 37 secs into period 1 - Pietrangelo shoots wide from a killer position, a shot so wide that it clips Oshie in the side of the face, who is actually skating to the bench, and we end up getting a bogus PP for a high stick that never was, which leads to....

4 mins 44 secs into period 1- the start of our first PP, one that for a minute and 15 secs we fail to enter the zone on, before....

5 mins and 59 secs into period 1 - Steve Ott decides to facewash Matt Read and draws a minor for roughing, despite the Blues being on the PP (wait, why is Ott out on the PP? Oh that is right...Hitch being Hitch)

6 mins and 00 secs into period 1 - Some 4 on 4 hockey which means some Berglund and Oshie time! My girlfriend comes in and lets me know how attractive Berglund is. This continues to annoy me greatly as I realise I continue to be unable to hold a candle to somebody who can't hit an open net.

7 mins and 23 secs into period 1 - After a screened opening goal by the Flyers that Pietrangelo does a superb job of ensuring Elliott never sees opens the scoring, on the following shift Bortman make their presence felt with Bortuzzo's gigantic ass getting right in the way of Elliott's line of sight and subsequently putting us in a 2-0 hole.

I win Bingo, proclaim that "there is always next year" and cry myself to sleep again.

Ignatius

TROUBA = CAPTAIN COOKE
Apr 28, 2010
Sin Bin
Just curious, I'm attempting to watch this game on FSN Midwest and they are showing basketball. Is anyone else having this issue?

Is this game only available on the NHL Network?

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Just curious, I'm attempting to watch this game on FSN Midwest and they are showing basketball. Is anyone else having this issue?

Working fine for me on the actual FSMW channel

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis

Are you out of the regional viewing area? I know it says you live in Illinois but what part?

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
sloppy start so far. got lucky with them hitting that post on a empty net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad