GDT: Note @ Oranges

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
I think Lehtera has surpassed Oshie for time spent toppled on the ice.

Lehtera is usually falling down around other skaters. I've seen Oshie eat the ice twice on a line change. Grassy knoll sniper style

Captain Creampuff

Sep 10, 2012
I think Lehtera has surpassed Oshie for time spent toppled on the ice.

As Browns said, at least Lehtera falls around other skates. Oshie however, makes you think that the players actually have to jump over every line on the ice.

ManyIdeas

Feb 14, 2012
St. Louis
I'm prepared for bort hitting someone and jax realizing that's his job, they become the best pairing in history because they maul people and we win the stanley with them averaging 40 minutes a night each.

Captain Creampuff

Sep 10, 2012
I'm prepared for bort hitting someone and jax realizing that's his job, they become the best pairing in history because they maul people and we win the stanley with them averaging 40 minutes a night each.

It's basically having Pronger and Stevens on the same pairing.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Jackman does channel his inner Orr in game 2's, hopefully Bortuzzo can handle the game 3's. Jokinen has the game 4's.

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
Jackman does channel his inner Orr in game 2's, hopefully Bortuzzo can handle the game 3's. Jokinen has the game 4's.

During that Blues Hawks game on NBC a few weeks ago they were showing some replays from over the years and one of them was Jackman's OT winner from last year. I couldn't stop laughing because John Kelly called the goal like "A shot...they score!!!! Barret Jackman of all people!!! I guess when it happened live I was too busy screaming and celebrating to hear that call. But it's true. Jackman really does a great Orr/Coffey/MacInnis impersonation in game 2's.

Like this, I would imagine.

do you have any idea how hard I've worked over the years to purge that memory from my mind?

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
haha Hitch says Jokinen will play Saturday vs. Toronto. Great troll job, I hope Jokinen pots one

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Since Elliot is playing tonight, have Allen play vs the Leafs?

I wouldn't bet on it. Sooner than later Elliott will be given the vast majority of the starts to get ready for the playoffs. We have 3 more back to backs and those are the only 3 guaranteed starts for Allen.

Vladdy the Impaler

Moar Sobotka
Feb 20, 2015
The Lou
This is terrific. I don't know why but the Dobbs ad square was the funniest for me.

palpatine.jpg

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Even though I don't have particularly high hopes, I'm excited to see what Bortuzzo can do. Hopefully he and Jax make life hell for them and avoid getting hemmed in too much.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Hopefully Bortuzzo can just move the puck a little better than Polak and they can smash some opposing players around.

Every game against the Flyers reminds me of how much of a disaster it would have been signing Lecavalier. Wow.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Even though I don't have particularly high hopes, I'm excited to see what Bortuzzo can do. Hopefully he and Jax make life hell for them and avoid getting hemmed in too much.

Knowing Michalek is on the sidelines makes it that much more palatable. I'm hoping he gets the nasty streak back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad