Notable brief stint Hab players

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Jul 6, 2016
From NFLD Darren Langdon was a good goon in 2003. Better than Downy and Ivanans. It's strange Gainey didn't keep him.
Speaking of goons, Ivanans, Laracque and Parros (and Scott) were such useless players….

Last edited:

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Robert Lang was great. Sucked he got hurt with 2 other Habs in one game against the Bruins.

Johan Witehall. He along with former hab, Paul Mara and Todd Harvey would end up being great players in NHL 2000.

• Haha
Reactions: L4br3cqu3

Jul 6, 2016
I almost already forgot that Colin White, Pearson and Ylonen were Habs players few months ago !!!!:sarcasm:… And the famous Gurianov the season before. Jiri Sekac ….. Another big body without a brain.

• Haha
Reactions: Habs

L4br3cqu3

Matter of principle.
Sponsor
May 5, 2002
La Tuque
He was probably named, but Erik Cole, at least the season he wanted to play, he was fun to watch.

I always loved physical play and bodychecks, so I kinda liked Douglas Murray, he wasn't great or anything (was pretty much done at this point actually) but damn he did hit hard.

Reactions: donghabs98

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Robert Lang, that team may have done some damage if not for his severed achillies.

He and Kovalev were also the answer to an obscure trivia question too. In that season they were the last 2 active NHLers to have played with (teammates and sometimes linemates) both Gretzky and Lemieux
I became convinced those barbershop jerseys were crused after Lang's injury.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
He was probably named, but Erik Cole, at least the season he wanted to play, he was fun to watch.

I always loved physical play and bodychecks, so I kinda liked Douglas Murray, he wasn't great or anything (was pretty much done at this point actually) but damn he did hit hard.
I liked Murray when he was a Shark, Murray as a Hab was a full shell of his former shelf. I swear, turtles could skate faster than he did

Reactions: L4br3cqu3

Catanddogguitarrr

Jul 3, 2016
Nowhere land
He was here awhile though wasn't he? but yeah damn fine 4th line/3rd line C
I remember we got just in time before the PO and he looked energetic and experienced. That was welcomed with Koivu who seemed a bit tired and overused. Metropolit was taking care of the FO and did a fantastic job at PK. He missed just that much skills to have a line that could produce goals.

George Lebay

Feb 17, 2012
Laval
Zack Kassian.

zack-kassian-car-crash.jpg

Catanddogguitarrr

Jul 3, 2016
Nowhere land
Speaking of goons, Ivanans, Laracque and Parros (and Scott) were such useless players….
They all were. No pts to expect from them. It was a time when teams had one spot for useless players who drop gloves. But useless or not, some of them didn't do their job like lose fights, not protecting players who were abused or took stup*d penalties for no reasons. Langdon was doing his job ok.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad