Non-Sharks NorCal Sports Thread XXVI

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

HOOCH2173

That HOOCH is Crazy!
Nov 24, 2009
Lake Forest
Well maybe Jaymee comes back to the Bay?

C69KxuEXEAEvkI8.jpg

DrFeelgood

Chairman Meow
May 8, 2006
San Jose, CA
They fired a lot of reporters and anchors and didn't touch any of their loudmouths... so I'm not sure why it would mean that.

Their loudmouths bring ratings, which is all that they care about. They'd rather get the short term controversial based ratings rather than ratings based on quality content.

Hobocop

ungainly and rambling
Jul 18, 2012
San Jose
The NFL Draft is in about four hours. The 49ers pick 2nd. I won't mention the Raiders since they're gone in two years.

If the Browns somehow select Trubisky like the rumors are claiming today I hope Lynch is on stage within the following minute to select Garrett.

Otherwise I want SF to trade back with someone else in the top ten who's after Fournette or Trubisky and then go BPA all weekend long.

DrFeelgood

Chairman Meow
May 8, 2006
San Jose, CA
So happy with the Niners draft, I wanted Foster at #2 before his shoulder injury was known and we still got him at 31 and a great DE at 2

Lynch killed it today

DrFeelgood

Chairman Meow
May 8, 2006
San Jose, CA
It was the 4th rounder that they also got in the same trade IIRC

Ah you're right. I knew it was one of those picks.

Awesome use of their draft capital, move back one spot to get a handful of picks and use the least valuable of them to move up a few spots at the end of the 1st and get a top 10 talent. The only real question mark is how badly injured Foster's shoulder really is.

HOOCH2173

That HOOCH is Crazy!
Nov 24, 2009
Lake Forest
Talk about highway robbery from the Bears! I'll take it!
Plus our Dynasty League had prop bets last night and I scored the highest so 25 bucks to me! HEY OH!

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Absolutely stoked with the draft picks and Lynch tonight.

I think they did really well. Like DrFeelgood said, there was a time where people were mocking Foster to the 49ers at #2. To get him at #31 and not give up that much could turn out to be a steal. And they absolutely schooled Ryan Pace and the Bears.

Grave

Mondo Cool
Jun 23, 2009
Northern California
Wonder who they go after today or if they trade up. Still a lot of holes, but have the assets.

Based on the strength of the board the holes the 49ers have I expect either CB/TE. They could use a pure edge rusher but unless someone falls I doubt that will happen.

I'd love for Peterman to drop to the 4th, he seems like a great project.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad