Non-Minnesota NHL News VIII

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
if there is any hype train i want derailed more than the Canucks, it's the Oilers.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
heh. does that drop them a few places in the power rankings next week :)

Karl

Feb 4, 2005
The State of Hockey
I can't remember watching as much hockey as I have these past 36 or so hours. It is amazing. Though I am remembered of how creepy Pierre Mcguire is....

Sportsfan1

Jun 9, 2012
State of Hockey
Yes while I still think there is enough pride, veteran leadership and talent in that Detroit dressing room that they will STILL make the playoffs, you have got to as af Red Wing fan be way more conerned about your team this morning than Vancouver or Montreal. Though it was fun seeing Vancouver getting blown out last night, no team I enjoy seeing losing more.

Between Ryan O'Reilly, PK Subban and Jaime Benn all still holding out, these teams after watching Colorado in particular desperately need these players back.

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
Detroit's defense looks awful. I don't see them making the playoffs with the West looking this competitive.

The All Tomato

Yeo, Yeo, Yeeeoooo
Jul 7, 2012
Minnesota
Hemsky ties it up with a little over 5 mins left in the 3rd. Hopefully someone buries one before the end of the third, so nobody gets a loser point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad