Non-Minnesota NHL News VIII

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spawnisen

Kaapo Kakko.
Feb 11, 2010
Finland
Can't agree more, half the list is just bad to be honest.Why make a list if you really have no clue what to put on it...

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN
Reading hf's new article on St Louis Blues prospects.

Is it just me or does Schmaltz' upraised hand in the picture look super odd? Like there is some type of hole in the center of his palm?

jordan_schmaltz_st_louis_062212.jpg

Just wondering if I am seeing things or not.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
yeah, well hopefully we'll be the "fastest risers" next time anyone does their power rankings.

WildisLaw

The curse is real
Jan 19, 2010
Cali
Just looks like shadows from the lighting on schmaltz fingers to me. Ah and yes that list is pure crap. If the coyotes make the playoffs again...I'm never watching the nhl again :sarcasm:

Karl

Feb 4, 2005
The State of Hockey
There is no ****ing way Eddy finishes above the Wild. I don't care that they have 20 first round draft picks. I guess in some people eyes Yakupov J. Schultz>Parise Suter.

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN
Strombone
Can't wait!!! “@NHL: #Canucks fans, are you ready to see Cory Schneider as No. 1 in net? #hockeyisbackâ€
6 minutes ago from Twitter for iPhone

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Strombone is Luongo, by the way. :laugh:

Sportsfan1

Jun 9, 2012
State of Hockey
Official Out of Town NHL Games thread

It's back! :D :yo:

Kings proving Cup hangover at least for tonight is a very real thing. Ottawa up 2-1 now on Winnipeg and Penguins up 2-1 in Philly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad