OT: Non-Hockey Sports Thread XII - Heeeeeeressss JJ! (Percy Harvin Edition)

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Haha thank you!

Driving from Québec
We are used to rain and cold....lol

Tickets are around 100USD each. Should we wait closer to the game to buy?

$100 isn't a bad price. If it was me and I had a trip like that I'd buy them just for the piece of mind of having them.

I'd advise booking the hotel ahead of time. It doesn't have to be today, but Green Bay usually has a youth hockey tournament that weekend and there just isn't a lot of hotels in Green Bay.

cedouimet

Aug 3, 2005
$100 isn't a bad price. If it was me and I had a trip like that I'd buy them just for the piece of mind of having them.

I'd advise booking the hotel ahead of time. It doesn't have to be today, but Green Bay usually has a youth hockey tournament that weekend and there just isn't a lot of hotels in Green Bay.

Thank you for the advice!

We already booked hotels/airbnb for packers 28th and vikings on 1st.

With the schedule coing out today we will probably go to à wild game also!

Will keep an eye on the prices thank you i appreciate your help!

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Thank you for the advice!

We already booked hotels/airbnb for packers 28th and vikings on 1st.

With the schedule coing out today we will probably go to à wild game also!

Will keep an eye on the prices thank you i appreciate your help!

You're welcome.

If you have time the tour of Lambeau is really neat. I've only been on it in the offseason, so I don't know if it's offered during the season close to gameday.

The gameday tailgating is a big part of the Packers experience. There is some parking in the stadium lots, I think that needs to be gotten ahead of time. I usually just payed to park in peoples lawns.

Just as a general FYI. It will be deer season in WI (an unofficial state holiday) so the deer will be moving more than normal, so keep on the lookout for that while driving. You'll see dead deer strapped down on vehicles while driving and blaze orange everywhere.

I'm only saying this because when we moved back to WI and my kid first saw this and asked why "Bambi was sleeping in the back of that truck?" Come up with a better answer than Bambi isn't sleeping, he's dead. His head will probably get mounted on the way (very nice rack), his hide makes good gloves, and he tastes yummy. Let me just say it's not fun trying to drive with a crying kid, and the wife beating you with a flip flop she somehow summoned out of thin air.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
1720287146790.png

Wabit

May 23, 2016
NBA doing NBA things. A 6 team trade with players, cash. and picks in the 2031 draft.

GR2XmfkbYAAZKoa

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad