Noahhabib's GM Game V1.0: Sign-Up & Discussion

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Mikachu93

Formerly MacTruck
Aug 1, 2010
NY
:kings have resigned forward Dwight King to a 3 year deal worth 3.6 million. He will have a cap hit of $1.2 million.

AccuracyFive

87SidGeno71
May 16, 2012
:devils

Waive Henrik Tallinder 2 years @ 3.375

Claim.

Question: If I claim him, he goes to my AHL team and then I can bring him up, right? However if I keep him in my AHL Team, does he count towards the cap? If he does not count toward cap when on my AHL Team, proceed with the claim.

drnaud81

Aug 29, 2011
Quebec City, QC
:jets are open for business.​
[FIELDSET="Trade block"]
Wheeler
Little
Antropov
Hainsey
Stuart
Clitsome
#9 overall pick 2012
all other prospects/picks (except Scheifele)
[/FIELDSET]
[FIELDSET="Looking for"]
Top 6 forwards
backup goalie
bottom pairing d-men
[/FIELDSET]

BruinsNeedaRussian

Nov 21, 2009
Claim.

Question: If I claim him, he goes to my AHL team and then I can bring him up, right? However if I keep him in my AHL Team, does he count towards the cap? If he does not count toward cap when on my AHL Team, proceed with the claim.

If you claim him, he goes to your NHL team. You can waive him again and send him down. He would probably clear, and in that case would not go against your cap. Bringing him up however, (I think) you have to place him on re-entry waivers.

BruinsNeedaRussian

Nov 21, 2009
Blockbuster

The Ducks have confirmed the following deal:

Bobby Ryan

:ducks
Adam Larsson

We are very pleased to acquire who we believe to anchor our blueline for the next decade. While we are sad about Ryan's depature, we are ecstatic to acquire Adam and the potential he and Fowler have as a pairing for the future.

Last edited:

hlaverty06

Feb 11, 2012
NJ all day
The Ducks have confirmed the following deal:

Bobby Ryan

:ducks
Adam Larsson

We are very pleased to acquire who we believe to anchor our blueline for the next decade. While we are sad to see Ryan's depature, we are ecstatic to acquire Adam and the potential he and Fowler have as a pairing for the future.
:devils confirm

We get a 70+ point winger to take
Zachs role on the first line. While its sad to see Adam go we welcome Ryan to zajac and kovy on the first like

drnaud81

Aug 29, 2011
Quebec City, QC
Wheeler, Little and Bogosian are getting a lot of interest tonight so i might need some time to consider everything, but don't worry I WILL get back to everyone that sends offers.

BigHabs

Aug 3, 2009
Wheeler, Little and Bogosian are getting a lot of interest tonight so i might need some time to consider everything, but don't worry I WILL get back to everyone that sends offers.

Tonight? some people kind of want to get to bed lol.

AccuracyFive

87SidGeno71
May 16, 2012
:pens looking to acquire young dman. Trading top prospects, Bennett, Khunhackl, & Morrow and all depth players.

AccuracyFive

87SidGeno71
May 16, 2012
extralarge.png

MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT!
The Penguins have made the first trade, acquiring Zach Parise's Rights in the deal.

:pens
Zach Parise's Rights
Jon Merrill

Pascal Dupuis
Zybnek Michalek

The Penguins are now looking at resigning Zach Parise, which the Pens dont think they will have trouble with as Parise has revealed that he is excited to be given a chance at playing with the world's best player in Sidney Crosby!

They have also made a trade involving RFA Peter Mueller!

RFA Peter Mueller's Rights
Ryan O'Byrne
J.S. Giguere
2012 Conditional 2nd

:avs
Paul Martin
Tyler Kennedy

Last edited:

AccuracyFive

87SidGeno71
May 16, 2012

Jon Merrill, Beau Bennett, Tom Khunhackl, Joe Morrow OTB. Looking for top 4 dman. Jordan Staal is also available.

The Penguins have resigned recently acquired Peter Mueller to a 4 year term at 2.4M per.

Gaborikthebeast

Always Blame the Zebras
Feb 16, 2010
:bolts closing in on a trade that will Ship Hedman to a Top Team in the east...... Get your offers in fast

caps4cup

Dynasty
Dec 31, 2010
:caps would like to announce the hiring of Marc Crawford as head coach. He has continuously gotten the best out of his top players and we feel that to get back on the right track, we need guys like Ovechkin, Backstrom, Semin, Johansson, Green, Laich, and Carlson to play and produce to their max potential. Welcome Marc!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad