Noahhabib's GM Game V1.0: Sign-Up & Discussion

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

virothepyro

#lydia2012
Jan 11, 2009
:flames

Trade

Cammalleri.

To

:wings

For

Thomas McCollum + Calle Jarnkrok

this continues are rebuild and these two prospects help build our pool.

Jarnkrok could start the season as our number 2 center

ryanalbertmills

Apr 24, 2012
Phoenix is excited to announce we have signed our 2012 1st round draft pick Teuvo Teravainen to a 3 year deal worth 1.5M each year!!

AccuracyFive

87SidGeno71
May 16, 2012
im going to be honest and say i'm not sure what that means. but he will be playing on my roster!

It just means that all prospects must sign a ELC. I think. I am not too good with contract types but I know that a rookie/prospect cannot get 1.5M right off the draft...

Dont take my word for it...I am probably wrong. :P

Mikachu93

Formerly MacTruck
Aug 1, 2010
NY
:kings have reached an agreement with newly acquired UFA d-man Dennis Wideman.

He will be in LA for the next 5 years at a cap hit of 4 million per.

Last edited:

drnaud81

Aug 29, 2011
Quebec City, QC
:jets still looking to do some moves.

Little, Antropov, Fehr, Klingberg, Hainsey, Clitsome, Postma are available. Primary need is Top 6 RW.

Scheifele COULD MAYBE be traded in order to get a young NHL-ready Top 4 d-man+. But I'd also be glad to stick with him, so i'm not "desperatly" shopping him.

Pm me !

Gaborikthebeast

Always Blame the Zebras
Feb 16, 2010
:bolts looking for an Big name goalie, Will package Theodore/Garon/Neuvirth, 2nd round picks(Wash), Marc-Andre Bergeron, Eric Brewer,Brooks Laich,Joel Ward,Ryan Russell, JT Brown, and most players on the roster + Prospects

Mike Hasselhoffman

Bell Centre Baywatch
Sep 17, 2011
:nhl

The 2nd Round if the 2012 NHL Entry Draft will be auto ran, as not very many people have expressed desire to do the 2nd round. The 2nd Round will be posted shortly. The player selected for Round 2 will always be the BPA.

And 1 more reminder, Free-Agency begins tomorrow, Sunday June 3rd at 6:00PM EST.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad