Player Discussion: Noah Dobson

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

DiglettDangles

Feb 15, 2020
Montreal
I just have to ask...

Dobson has been eligible to sign his big bucks extension for over a month now, what's up with this?
Gotta think he's in your long term plans and highest priority, while having proven quite a bit more than the Sanderson/Guhle/Faber's of this world...

Throttle

Sep 22, 2020
They get ready to sign him, then watch the Stadium Series game and think…let’s give it a bit more time.

Reactions: mm11

seafoam

Soft Shock
Sponsor
May 17, 2011
I just have to ask...

Dobson has been eligible to sign his big bucks extension for over a month now, what's up with this?
Gotta think he's in your long term plans and highest priority, while having proven quite a bit more than the Sanderson/Guhle/Faber's of this world...
He's probably asking for the moon (i.e. 10M per) and he fell off significantly towards the end of the season (albeit he was likely overplayed from all of the injuries).

Reactions: DiglettDangles

67 others

Jul 30, 2010
Moose country
He's probably asking for the moon (i.e. 10M per) and he fell off significantly towards the end of the season (albeit he was likely overplayed from all of the injuries).
Roy spent a few weeks evaluating the team after his hire before making changes too right?

I've rarely seen an offensive defenseman thrive under his coaching lol. Mind you I mostly watch QJMHL games and maybe its coincidence few defensemen worth a damn offensively ever went to the ramparts....

He also had that notorious dislike of Tyson Barrie in Colorado. So much that he quit after Sakic resigned Barrie and he wanted Barrie gone

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad