Seravalli: NJ is actively looking to trade John Marino- Canucks mentioned.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottishCanuck

May 9, 2010
Scotland
Is there a deal to be done around Höglander? Not sure I’d want to let go of him, but also don’t think we have anything else that would be of interest.

I don’t even know how Marino has been playing to be fair, haven’t watched the devils all season.

UrbanImpact

Apr 12, 2021
I think Garland for Marino is probably the closest deal that could be worked out here.

Garland is very least likely to be traded considering they just re-signed Bleuger and Joshua to re-run that potent 3rd line.

I also dont think they move Garland with the Canucks striking out on a winger like Guentzel. Garland might be a candidate to move into the top 6 to play with EP40.

Hoglander is the only winger i can see being moved with any value.

How has Marino been? Canucks should just gamble on someone like Dumba who wouldnt cost assets imo unless Marino is a clear cut top 4 Dman

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
I imagine the Canucks could just send a pick like a 3rd if they are willing to take on the hit and not send money back.

But NJ does need a top 6 forward so Garland does make sense.

NextGoalIsHuge

Nov 19, 2017
I would think that this is a cap clearing opportunity for NJ. Not that they shouldn't get value but I don't think they would be looking to add a garland-type salary.

I have to think the low-cost upside of Hoglander would be appealing, though.

Dunno. But my wife and I were looking around the league last night and we spent a bit of timing considering his potential availability and possible trade options. heh. fun stuff.

Oneiro

Mar 28, 2013
Probably going to be a hockey trade. Doubt Fitz is taking futures back, unless it's really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Brazil vs Colombia
    Brazil vs Colombia
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $14,538.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Costa Rica vs Paraguay
    Costa Rica vs Paraguay