NJ Hfboards Yahoo Fantasy Hockey (Keeper League Discussion)

Pops Freshenmeyer

Jun 26, 2013
If we’re looking to draft next week during the week, I’d ask we do it later, like 9pm ET if possible. If we do it the week of the 10th, I’m more open those nights and can make any time most nights work except the 13th

looking forward to the season!

Peter Sidorkiewicz

Devils Army
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2002
Live Online Draft is locked in at Friday 9pm.
Keeper Deadline is two days before.

Reminder of keeper rules. You can keep any 5 players, but maximum 1 goalie limit applies.

If you don't select your keepers, I will select them for you based on Yahoo!'s ranking. I will select the top 4 ranked players and the top ranked goalie.
Due to the tight timeframe between the draft and selecting keepers, I don't have time to chase up individuals who don't select their keepers.

Good luck to all for upcoming season.

SJinNewJersey

Every single one of us, the devil inside
Dec 21, 2017
New Jersey
If there is any chance to do the draft even a tad bit earlier like 8:30 it would be much appreciated.

And if anybody is interested in dealing a decent winger for Barzal let me know.

KovalchukFistPump

Too lazy to change username
Dec 24, 2008
California
I'm the new guy taking over one of the teams. Thanks for moving the draft to 8:30 - got a flight that lands around 7:50 so hopefully it doesnt get delayed.

SJinNewJersey

Every single one of us, the devil inside
Dec 21, 2017
New Jersey
Yes I dropped you from the league. I assumed you weren’t interested in playing because you made no moves last season for your team.

All I ask is for new players to be active in this league.
Are we allowed to make trades right now? I tried to make an offer and got "The league has not drafted. You cannot make this action. (Error #156)".

Peter Sidorkiewicz

Devils Army
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2002
Are we allowed to make trades right now? I tried to make an offer and got "The league has not drafted. You cannot make this action. (Error #156)".
No trades at the moment until after the draft. I'll be setting keepers soon.

I dont mind if people make trades in the offseason but its too close to keeper deadline right now.

Last edited:

Peter Sidorkiewicz

Devils Army
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2002
Is the draft at 7:30 or 8:30? The league site is showing 7:30.
8:30est. Should be fixed now
Will we know the draft order ahead of time or will it be randomly determined by Yahoo?
Draft order is as follows, based on last season finish. Bildo picks first because he won consolidation playoffs. Pops picks last because he won the league. Snake draft, so Pops will have 1st pick of 2nd round.

1. Bildo
2. tmg
3. Concussion junction
4. Number 1 team
5. Rented Mule
6. KovalchukFistPump
7. Peter Sidorkiewicz
8. Book Him Dano
9. HBK27
10. Just Win
11. billingtons ghost
12. Pops Freshenmeyer

Last edited:

billingtons ghost

Nov 29, 2010
Yeah, well - can't keep 'em all, got plenty of point generators, and I'm looking for FW on the cheap.

yeah - I probably misplayed that, but honestly....
in my defense, i think i've gotten maybe two successful trades in like the 6 years we've been playing, so...

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad