GDT: NJ Devils @ Montréal Canadiens

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Tanguay Koivu Latendresse
AK46 Pleky Kovalev
SK74 Lang ???
??? Lapierre ???

I forgot the rest. Was it also the year with Bonk/Johnson? Dandenault/Streit played some 4th line too, I think.

I love that lineup, btw. Had potential. Stupid injuries.

Higgins was an assistant captain on that team.

That was Pacioretty's 1st season.

Begin & Kostopoulos formed the 4th line with Lapierre.

Johnny31

Aug 4, 2017
Alzner trying to cut in the center of the ice to receive a pass. Too bad his hands are so bad that he cant even control a pass

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
Shaw has played well, though.

He is playing well lately. But the word lately is the key here. Every time Shaw has a good sequence the usual crowd comes back and pump his tire. Then when he disappears those people either disappear too or try to find a bunch of excuses.

When he will finish a season with 20 goals and 40 points i'll the first to come here and congratulate him. If he does that 3 seasons in the 6 years that will last his contract i'll be the first to come here and admit i was wrong. I'm not afraid to say i was wrong about Byron and his contract.

But so far Shaw has been a very inconsistent player. He goes from solid 2nd liner to barely a 4th line player. Inconsistent in his production and in his effort too. You never know who will show up. The playoffs of last year Shaw. The beginning of the season Shaw. The last 8 games Shaw. He had a good sequence in the middle of last season too. In the end what matters is what he does over a full season. Everyone has good sequences.

Censored Toad

Most Records Shattered as GM of the Habs!
Aug 8, 2016
From what I've seen so far (Just the second period) it has been the carey price show. Was the first period like this too?

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
I just realized that the Habs top scorer is 118th overall... Jesus F. Christ. :(

My post earlier in this thread. The Habs offense is really fugly..

They just showed a chart on TSN of teams and the number of players on those teams that have 20 points and over already this season.

Here's teams with at least 5 players and over from a quick look..

Tampa: 7 players
Nashville: 7 players
Vegas: 6 players
NYI: 6 players
Pens: 6 players
Leafs: 6 players
Caps: 5 players
NYR: 5 players
Blues: 5 players
Habs: 0 players

Status
Not open for further replies.