GDT: NJ Devils @ Montréal Canadiens

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 28, 2010
Its in these moments that you realize how great it was when subban or radulov were on the team. Im even nostalgic to see both kostitsyn with Lang centering them.

Tanguay Koivu Latendresse
AK46 Pleky Kovalev
SK74 Lang ???
??? Lapierre ???

I forgot the rest. Was it also the year with Bonk/Johnson? Dandenault/Streit played some 4th line too, I think.

I love that lineup, btw. Had potential. Stupid injuries.

Reactions: CrewkHead

Pacciosoftie

Curved Dach
Oct 26, 2017
Tanguay Koivu Latendresse
AK46 Pleky Kovalev
SK74 Lang ???
??? Lapierre ???

I forgot the rest. Was it also the year with Bonk/Johnson? Dandenault/Streit played some 4th line too, I think.

I love that lineup, btw. Had potential. Stupid injuries.
Damn that was a great lineup

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
We’re tied 1-1 after 2 and this is up there for one of the worst games we played in an already nightmarish season.

eklund the clown

Dec 28, 2010
Are there any untouchable players on this team?It appears they have quit on Julien or simply clued out.Even Price is not interested.They have to trade Max or put him in the press box soon.Something has to be done.Time to clean house and get rid of the deadwood and that would include most if not all of this team.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Yeah but... but... Joe Morrow and Froese! Forget Radulov and Markov for a sec! What about Morow and Froese!

Still trying to find a lefty who can play the weak side FFS.

i'm fairly certain that is how MB started his tenure here.
Good to see we are progressing. ":eek:

mariolemieux66

Sep 17, 2008
Vancouver
Are there any untouchable players on this team?It appears they have quit on Julien or simply clued out.Even Price is not interested.They have to trade Max or put him in the press box soon.Something has to be done.Time to clean house and get rid of the deadwood and that would include most if not all of this team.
The entire organization needs to be teared down from top to bottom.

Reactions: Runner77
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad