Nintendo Switch #5

Jovavic

Concept of a Plan
Oct 13, 2002
New Born Citizen Erased
I have to admit that I do wish nintendo consoles would be a bit more powerful so they wouldn't be getting ports of old games when two sequels have already came. They don't have to be gorgeous, but I'd loved the next borderlands, for example, to be available on switch sane day as ps5.
I hear you. Rumor is Switch 2 will be around PS4 Pro power which is honestly really good since there's maybe 20 games on PS5 that look like they couldnt be on a PS4 in almost four years since it came out.

Reactions: Big McLargehuge

Soedy

All Hail Cale
Nov 27, 2012
Hamburg, Germany
I hear you. Rumor is Switch 2 will be around PS4 Pro power which is honestly really good since there's maybe 20 games on PS5 that look like they couldnt be on a PS4 in almost four years since it came out.
This plus with how good DLSS is now, you can upscale pretty nice with weaker hardware.

PeteWorrell

[...]
Aug 31, 2006
I am more interested in knowing what will happen to Switch games played on the successor console. If there will be some enhancing options or if many games that run poorly will stay in that state.

MikeyMike01

U.S.S. Wang
Jul 13, 2007
Hell
Basically, unless you're super into needing graphic fidelity overload, the Switch is the best console going, the selection in pretty much any genre is enormous with new games and the plethora of remakes/rereleases/whathaveyou

My Switch backlog is like 14 games deep at this point, they’ve been crushing it.

There’s nothing on other consoles I care about at all that isn’t also a PC game.

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea
My Switch backlog is like 14 games deep at this point, they’ve been crushing it.

There’s nothing on other consoles I care about at all that isn’t also a PC game.

I am in a similar spot though not quite to that extent, the Switch covers about 75% of my current gen backlog, unfortunately my daughter is taking forever to play thru Mario Galaxy and forcing me to play something on PS5 or XB that I am less interested in right now

I keep dropping hints, like "Hey maybe you can play some Mario today?" "How's it going on Mario?" to no avail. Santa might need to bring someone her own Switch this Xmas, so I can liberate mine

Reactions: robertmac43

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad