Player Discussion Nikita Zadorov

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
I have friends & my brother in law who have these work rooms in their house that have everything. No matter what you need they have it - and if they don’t they hit Home Depot and they likely have an extra going forward or left over

The Bruins defense healthy looks like that

The plan of Bruins seems

1. Have a high end big skilled/phydical D & elite goalie
2. Have a top line that’s one of best
3. Have a big bottom 6 that is going to go after you and put pressure on you

Bruins have been Uber fortunate to replace their missteps

Pastrnak replaces Seguin 2 years after
McAvoy replaces Hamilton 2 years after
Swayman shows up as Rask near end

If Poitras could somehow be close or at Robert Thomas who they major F’d up not taking they are all set

The formula is a winner

Gotta get the D & G and then cherry pick the bottom 6 with attackers with some skill

Keenan Blackhawks were all about this - like flying monkeys coming at you

Bigger and faster with hockey skills if lacking hands and wiggle - but get the F after you

Bought a new tape measure the other day --- now I have twice as many tools as I did prior to this purchase.

Neely08

Mar 9, 2006
North of Boston
Was this posted already? idk, I can't keep track. I'm posting it anyway. It's currently my favorite thing on youtube.

My favorite hit is one I saw in a mic'd up video, But I can't find it. A forward takes an extra tap on the goalies glove, and he absolutely mercs the dude. Then says, "Don't touch my goalie again!".

But in that Russian way, like he's gonna follow the cat home murder his family like in John Wick.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
My favorite hit is one I saw in a mic'd up video, But I can't find it. A forward takes an extra tap on the goalies glove, and he absolutely mercs the dude. Then says, "Don't touch my goalie again!".

But in that Russian way, like he's gonna follow the cat home murder his family like in John Wick.

On page 2 in here.

Reactions: winterwill

the negotiator

Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
I see clips like this and the anticipation continues to ratchet up

Like all players we will find out he has areas that aren't strengths .... but that type of " assertive " play in front of the Bs goal is something that has been missing for way too long....sends a message both to the other team and to his teammates

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
I see clips like this and the anticipation continues to ratchet up

Like all players we will find out he has areas that aren't strengths .... but that type of " assertive " play in front of the Bs goal is something that has been missing for way too long....sends a message both to the other team and to his teammates

Couldnt agree more.

What we the fans need to understand is every now and then his aggressive style will cause misses, odd manrushes or penalties.
Frankly I accept. Rather have the hammer.

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
Couldnt agree more.

What we the fans need to understand is every now and then his aggressive style will cause misses, odd manrushes or penalties.
Frankly I accept. Rather have the hammer.

I don’t think we will be hearing the Pat maroon “we didn’t want to take penalties” out of zadorov lol

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
But they're going to happen -- I'd rather a roughing penalty over a lazy trip or hook any day.
I'd rather that than having a Bruins d-man take a silly hold because they refuse to make players pay in the corners.

I like this guy more and more with the way he talks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad