TSN: Nick Robertson requests trade from Toronto

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CheerstoBeers

Jan 28, 2008
I always liked Robertson when I saw him play.. Never understood why he was underutilized on Toronto. Seemed like he had the skill to breakout and it was only a matter of time but wasn't getting a fair shake.

Reactions: BertCorbeau

Mitch nylander

One of the biggest fans from a bipolar fanbase
Jun 2, 2016
Lol. Broberg. Let’s not get silly.

I mean Broberg is the same age - only had played 14 nhl games this year while Robertson played 56 with 27 points (40 point pace)...

Broberg was a tweener for most of the year, and is now waiver eligible...

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
I mean Broberg is the same age - only had played 14 nhl games this year while Robertson played 56 with 27 points (40 point pace)...

Broberg was a tweener for most of the year, and is now waiver eligible...
Broberg is a former 8th overall who will be playing Top 4 in this League for the next decade.

Robertson may not even be a player.

They aren’t in the same stratosphere value wise.

GoldenSeal

Believe In The Note
Dec 1, 2013
Out West
they also dont have to trade him. think Robertson would really sit out for the year? I guess he could sign over seas or something but doubtful he gets NHL money. teams have rejected players requests to be traded before. see what happens
This sort of thing helps neither side. Toronto certainly doesn't want players who don't want to be on the team there and this guy doesn't want to be there, so they'll figure out a way to move him but it'll be at a benefit to Toronto, not a favor to the player.

BraveCanadian

Jun 30, 2010
Don’t blame him because he hasn’t been used in a way that would give him a path to be successful.

Being scratched constantly for worse players and being used in the bottom 6 although he’s bad defensively and small.. Robertson is a guy you want playing 2nd line with stronger players around him to cover for his weaknesses and some PP time.

Didn’t get those here

Ad

Upcoming events

• Brazil vs Colombia
    Brazil vs Colombia
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $14,538.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Costa Rica vs Paraguay
    Costa Rica vs Paraguay
    Wagers: 2