Confirmed with Link: Nick Foligno (35th captain of the Blackhawks)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

bwanajamba

Apr 18, 2019
I know I'm making the mistake of reading a post by that user but not everyone has to be Toews (who also said in retrospect he was probably not ready when he was made captain). Bedard only just turned 19 two months ago and the team is going to suck balls again this year. Foligno is much better positioned to wear the C in these circumstances

Reactions: BobbyJet

featherhawk

Dec 13, 2006
Great move, when Connor Bedard is ready it will be his team to be a Captain of. Nick showed last year why he is a C. Happy to hear this news.

Reactions: Mrfenn92

Bubba88

Toews = Savior
Nov 8, 2009
Bavaria
Bedard will get the C after him. No need to put more pressure on him. This won't change much other than showing some respect to the veteran leader of this team.

He earned it.

Reactions: Beukeboom Fan

Mjul Qvist

Nov 28, 2009
This is stupid, it should have been Bedard from last year, what a pathetic clueless management…

Why do you follow this team then? No matter what they do or who does it is always pathetic and clueless or whatever. Why bother?

Folingo was the right and natural choice as for now. He was the leader last season and he really earned that C.

Pertti

Dec 1, 2019
I would rather be without C until Bedard or other youngling was ready to carry it.

If team had to have C then Foligno is best option but if our team is slightly better then Foligno can't be much worst than he was last season or our new C is eating popcorn.

Reactions: Beukeboom Fan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad