Player Discussion Nick Cousins (C)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
Do not like. I like players who play hard not cheap shot artists.

Cousins is trash. I hope he cleans up his act because otherwise I'm gonna hate watching this guy in a Sens uniform.
At least this year if we can't play defense or stop pucks going in we can at least cheap shot the other team into submission. A dirty elbow from Cousins or a cross check to the face from Perron can really get us back into any game.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Ok, so this offseason we acquired two of sens fans most hated players, David "cross-check to the unsuspecting head" Perron and Nick "the Rat from the cats" cousins.

Well done Staios, this will be a team nobody wants to play against.

Loach

Jun 9, 2021
Ok, so this offseason we acquired two of sens fans most hated players, David "cross-check to the unsuspecting head" Perron and Nick "the Rat from the cats" cousins.

Well done Staios, this will be a team nobody wants to play against.
Somebody has to throw 'em when the shit goes down. Brady can't do it all. Macewen penciled in, or, I hope, Ostapchuk make the team.

Wallet Inspector

Jan 19, 2013
"Um wow, as if I needed more reasons to hate the Sens"

205.jpg

Alf Silfversson

Jun 8, 2011
Somebody has to throw 'em when the shit goes down. Brady can't do it all. Macewen penciled in, or, I hope, Ostapchuk make the team.

Throw 'em? Cousins is one of the league's biggest turtles. Brady will still have to do it all and more because this guy will stir up shit and go down easier than the prom queen.

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
Don't worry, if enforcer Austin Watson signs with the Wings I don't think Cousins will be pulling any dirt stuff on the ice in our division.

Reactions: Loach

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
Don't worry, if enforcer Austin Watson signs with the Wings I don't think Cousins will be pulling any dirt stuff on the ice in our division.

Of all the enforcers in this soft league, Watson is one of the few cousins has a shot against.

Love Watson, root for him, and does he ever have balls... but man did he ever lose a lot of fights with the sens.

The sens are certainly going to be a more annoying team to play against.

Seems like staios took it upon himself to give this team an identity.

bicboi64

Aug 13, 2020
Brampton
Great, we sign one of the biggest rats in the league.

Only positive thing about this signing is that our current core can't complain about not having support or 'helping' Brady when it comes to the gritty stuff.

If MTkachuk takes a run at someone, we have Perron and Cousins who need to go cross check him.

Reactions: LiseL

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Throw 'em? Cousins is one of the league's biggest turtles. Brady will still have to do it all and more because this guy will stir up shit and go down easier than the prom queen.
see now I like that thought . kind of stirs something up lol

Its an emotional game sometimes lines get crossed we'll get to see him up close this year.

bicboi64

Aug 13, 2020
Brampton
The bolded is my biggest concern.

We have two guys that are hot headed and other teams can exploit that to make them take stupid penalties (Perron and Brady). I hope Green can instill some discipline so those two don't react in a way that takes them out of the game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad