Confirmed with Link: Nichushkin back in assistance program; suspended a minimum of six months

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
Nuke is 100% that friend with the razor blade hidden in their phone case.
If he was as tough as a wrestler (and we didn't have 4K slow mo instant replay) he'd keep them in his gloves and use them to draw four minute penalties out of thin air.

He gets his own goal song when he scores...

One of the greatest dirty groove songs to play. Ranks right up there with La Grange.

Last edited:

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
Or just a poor connoisseur. A Dave and Busters card, or a Men's Wear house points card work just fine. Just use the concrete outside to file them down a bit.

This post says "I live in Detroit" more than my knowledge of the Deadthings farm system ever could.
Or have a high enough credit score to get one of the metal cards and grind in a nice knife point to the edge... not that I'd know or anything.

• Haha
Reactions: CobraAcesS

Muffin

Avalanche Flavoured
Aug 14, 2009
Edmonton
What exactly was Val busted for? Just coke? He just needs to be better at not getting caught then because I’m pretty sure 90% of the league does it.

AvsMakar08

Feb 14, 2017
New York
He gets his own goal song when he scores...

To tell you the truth sometimes I have this feeling that Nuke might be sniffing coke wright before the puck drop in the locker room restroom. Maybe that is why he seems like a superman on skates out there on the ice. I also noticed that Nuke laughs at his own goals after he scores at times.

Chileiceman

Dec 14, 2004
Toronto
What exactly was Val busted for? Just coke? He just needs to be better at not getting caught then because I’m pretty sure 90% of the league does it.
I think the only reason he was being tested was because he agreed to enter into the player assistance program after what happened in Seattle, and as a condition he had to consent to drug testing. Otherwise I don't think guys get tested for cocaine.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad