Niagara Icedogs 2024-25 Season, Part I

ScoutLife4

Nov 28, 2023
I brought this up to a few people at the home opener and I have a feeling it will end up happening Sens move the AHL to Hamilton and the bulls come back when they move Brampton again
There is a group waiting to bring an OHL team back to Belleville as soon as the Sens move if they do leave which is most likely the case in 2027.
The owner of World Elite hockey academy is a very wealthy man in the area behind it.

• Wow
Reactions: frontsfan67

Sam14

Mar 28, 2018
The hard core fans know the truth but you’d be surprised how many fans that go to the games don’t know things that people on here or even the old icedog board would be able to tell you in a second
Exactly my point. The lost STHs and hard core fans are not reading this fluff piece praising and thanking DDD for saving our IceDogs. He is going to have to do a lot more than this story to win back those fans.

Last edited:

Sam14

Mar 28, 2018
DDD declaration today that they’re never leaving Niagara was never his decision to make.

Andlauer commits to staying in Brantford. Bulldogs owner Michael Andlauer doesn't see the team returning to Hamilton now that Brantford has proven to be a perfect fit.

Reactions: dogs777

dogs777

Aug 13, 2024
Exactly my point. The lost STHs and hard core fans are not reading this fluff piece praising and thanking DDD for saving our IceDogs. He is going to have to do a lot more than this story to win back those fans.
This isn’t for those fans it’s for the casual fan that still thinks he might go which there is more of than you think based on what I hear at the arena talk about game after game

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad