Niagara Icedogs 2024-25 Season, Part I

Sam14

Mar 28, 2018
Now they’re excuses Earlier you called them valid points which one is it? Friday will probably be a bigger crowd partly because of football partly because they just beavthe best team in the league (B on my list) and are still undefeated and if we’re looking ahead probably still should be after next weekend being a Friday night helps as well sunday vs football is a bad idea yes but we know he only really cares about “getting home at a reasonable time “ or whatever he said in his that article when they made the switch if he truly cared about the attendance he would’ve made the switch to Saturday afternoons till football ends then go to Sundays or get rid of Thursdays and go mostly Friday/saturday night
My mistake "reasons".

A discussion refocus because it sometimes gets lost and moved in different direction when contributors include information not directly to the primary point of the discussion. You've answered this in your post above, this is moreso for the others who have opinions on Saturday Night vs Sunday Afternoon.

Primary point of the discussion:
Will Sunday afternoon (vs the NFL) draw larger crowds than Saturday night?

Reactions: dogs777

mattommy98

Apr 3, 2023
Would be sad for number 27 as no one really has room for an OA and import taking up and we need him. He’s great.

Would be sad for number 27 as no one really has room for an OA and import taking up and we need him. He’s great.
Great defensive player and awesome on the draws along with his offence

dogs777

Aug 13, 2024
My mistake "reasons".

A discussion refocus because it sometimes gets lost and moved in different direction when contributors include information not directly to the primary point of the discussion. You've answered this in your post above, this is moreso for the others who have opinions on Saturday Night vs Sunday Afternoon.

Friday and Saturday crowds will still be better during football season but I think it won’t be a huge difference IMO maybe 3500-3750

Dogs Enthusiast

Sep 25, 2019
St, Catharines
My mistake "reasons".

You are going to need a bigger sample that two games to draw a conclusion.

Lets see what happens this season before we start calling it a failed experiment, deal?

Friday looks like more tickets sold than yesterday already. Only because there are some big group sales. I see big blocks of tickets gone. They might get to 4000 or close to it on Friday.

dogs777

Aug 13, 2024
You are going to need a bigger sample that two games to draw a conclusion.

Lets see what happens this season before we start calling it a failed experiment, deal?

Friday looks like more tickets sold than yesterday already. Only because there are some big group sales. I see big blocks of tickets gone. They might get to 4000 or close to it on Friday.
Groups will definitely help a lot I think they only had 2 yesterday

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad