Niagara IceDogs 2023-24 Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam14

Mar 28, 2018
The ‘05 group is alright imo. With health, Wycisk could have a huge break-out season; and though small-ish as a group Wycisk, Assadourian, Levin, Paris, Podrekar, Robertson, Stewart could be well above average as a whole.
Niagara must have 15 forwards though, one of the better forwards has to be moved at some point.
Unfortunately, that collection of 05 group is very average in comparison to the vast majority of 05 groups in the east. None of those 05 forwards will return anything more than a 4th round pick.
Niagara and the Petes are the only two teams that don’t have anyone drafted or close to NHL drafted caliber player in the age grouping.

OHL4Life

Sep 6, 2017
Unfortunately, that collection of 05 group is very average in comparison to the vast majority of 05 groups in the east. None of those 05 forwards will return anything more than a 4th round pick.
Niagara and the Petes are the only two teams that don’t have anyone drafted or close to NHL drafted caliber player in the age grouping.
levin should be a decent over age i think, but your not wrong.

mapleleaf979

Jan 14, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Icedogs have signed their 1st round pick Braidy Wassilyn
Wassilyn was hard to watch play hockey in minor midget, he went end to end on every PP, looking off all his linemates just to showcase his skating and force off a shot. Over the course of a game, I saw a selfish hockey player who refused to work for his line and refused to work without the puck. That was the most consistent part of his game.

Dog Fan

Apr 22, 2017
Wassilyn was hard to watch play hockey in minor midget, he went end to end on every PP, looking off all his linemates just to showcase his skating and force off a shot. Over the course of a game, I saw a selfish hockey player who refused to work for his line and refused to work without the puck. That was the most consistent part of his game.
Wow...nice take and out of the blue.

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Complete nonsense

dirty12

Mar 6, 2015
Last edited:

OHL4Life

Sep 6, 2017
Can’t recall that report on our draft player is completely different than the poster view.
The point is you jump on telling people they are wrong when often they are not. why?

I remember posting about Fitzgerald being fired and you said I was wrong. next day I was proven to be right. I don’t care just curious why your so quick to tell people how wrong they are without truly knowing

Dog Fan

Apr 22, 2017
We aren't too worried about this year. As a matter of fact, it would be great to get a top 5 pick again this year and make the playoffs as the 8 seed in the east.

OHL4Life

Sep 6, 2017
Have you heard what the icedogs could be giving up or getting?
they are getting brauti , an 06 forward who is borderline ohler and a few picks, i think they are giving up more then they are getting, but well see

tdot

Jan 28, 2024
they are getting brauti , an 06 forward who is borderline ohler and a few picks, i think they are giving up more then they are getting, but well see
Lowe or newton? Have you heard the player going to barrie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Latvia vs Faroe Islands
    Latvia vs Faroe Islands
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $225.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Albania vs Georgia
    Albania vs Georgia