Nabokov
Berdin
Dorozhko

Know what this game needs? More Kravtsov

• Love
Reactions: EdJovanovski

Zine

Feb 28, 2002
Too much hostility in this thread for a charity match organized by Sergachyov with help from Panarin, Ovechkin.

Had nothing innately to do with governments or leagues. They couldnt even use NHL or KHL logos.

Three On Zero

HF Designated Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Too much hostility in this thread for a charity match organized by Sergachyov with help from Panarin, Ovechkin.

Had nothing innately to do with governments or leagues. They couldnt even use NHL or KHL logos.
Was a fun little 8-8 game, guys where having fun while playing the game they love.

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
Are Canadians and Americans like Boucher playing in the KHL now breaking sanctions and do they have to expect problems back home? I honestly don't know, but I'm curious.

In Boucher’s case, pleading guilty to sexual assault charges in Canada probably hurt his future pro hockey opportunities in NA more than playing the KHL.

Sasso09

Jan 2, 2009
Chicago
It’s a charity game; so take it as it is

Michkov should’ve played for the team NHL and Demidov for the team KHL so we take care of this endless debate
It's not a debate. It's just a bunch of insecure Habs fans trying to act like it's debatable

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad