GDT: NHL vs KHL Game - Saturday 8AM EST

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
I've always wanted to watch an All Star game but with only two or three actual star players.

TheMoreYouKnow

May 3, 2007
38° N 77° W
Are Canadians and Americans like Boucher playing in the KHL now breaking sanctions and do they have to expect problems back home? I honestly don't know, but I'm curious.

• Haha
Reactions: ViD

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
Sanctioned by the NHL? or just Russians calling themselves the NHL?
what exactly makes this NHL vs KHL? Looks likes Russians vs Russian exhibition game.
I'm not sure I understand your confusion.. Russian guys that play in the NHL against Russian guys in the KHL. What could you possibly not understand?

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
Are Canadians and Americans like Boucher playing in the KHL now breaking sanctions and do they have to expect problems back home? I honestly don't know, but I'm curious.
It's not illegal to go to Russia or work in Russia. Sanctions are generally pretty specific. I don't see how they could possibly be violating any sanctions.

This isn't the place for this discussion though.

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
Kovalchuck should of stayed in russia. Watching him float when games didnt go his way was hilarious. International tournaments when he refused to stay on the ice for the canadian anthem after russia lost was another example of his character. What a f*kin whiner he was
Piss poor representative of the nhl.
Thank god we have an Anti-Russian zealot here to explain the truth of the situation.

• Love
Reactions: Panteras and the

Zine

Feb 28, 2002
Kovalchuck should of stayed in russia. Watching him float when games didnt go his way was hilarious. International tournaments when he refused to stay on the ice for the canadian anthem after russia lost was another example of his character. What a f*kin whiner he was

Kovalchuk could be hit or miss.
He was a warrior in New Jersey. Carried the team on his back 2012 playoffs via sheer effort.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad