NHL.TV / Center Ice / ESPN+ Discussion - Part IV [See the warning in OP]

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
It was the monumental feed from the Caps they showed for the Devils game!
OP was referring to centre ice on Bell, game wasn’t showing or listing it.
Which is cable or satellite for centre ice thru Bell.
It got more confusing later , when poster admitted to watching games via a pirate feed.

Not sure which platform you were using

sting13

Jul 30, 2011
OP was referring to centre ice on Bell, game wasn’t showing or listing it.
Which is cable or satellite for centre ice thru Bell.
It got more confusing later , when poster admitted to watching games via a pirate feed.

Not sure which platform you were using
NHL Centre Ice with Shaw\Rogers

Faterson

Delayed Live forever
Sponsor
Sep 18, 2012
Bratislava
As an international NHL.TV subscriber I'm finding the ESPN(+?) broadcast a little weird. So you get the game with commentary but just a wideshot of the arena during ad breaks. I'm fine with it, beats actual ads, it's just a bit odd. And you get the occasional out of broadcast comment or unfinished graphic.

First world problems...

The real issue is still no pregame and postgame shows as obligatory components of both the live broadcasts and the "delayed live" reruns/archived streams.

Isles72

Feb 27, 2002
Canada
to test out the Bell center ice unavailability of games carried nationally by SN 360 or SN1 see if Boston vs Colorado is available tonight . Its listed as SN 360 game .

naturally if your satt t.v pkg has the sports channel tiers that include those channels you just watch the game there .

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
to test out the Bell center ice unavailability of games carried nationally by SN 360 or SN1 see if Boston vs Colorado is available tonight . Its listed as SN 360 game .

naturally if your satt t.v pkg has the sports channel tiers that include those channels you just watch the game there .
That will be the only place you can watch it through Bell, since its Wednesday , and that’s a national night, you need to watch it on the broadcast channel.
That’s how it worked for 20 years while I had it.

Frenchy

Administrator
Sep 16, 2006
϶(°o°)ϵ

It happend 2-3 times already this season where a game was listed on CI but then when you tune in and you have the message to switch to SN SN 360 or SN 1. Lucky for me i also have the sports package so it wasnt a problem .

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad