NHL.TV / Center Ice / ESPN+ Discussion - Part IV [See the warning in OP]

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Is the ESPN+ feed of Oilers/Jets choppy as hell or is it my internet?! It's unwatchable at the moment and I never had this issue at all last year.

sting13

Jul 30, 2011
I dont think we'll see a sportsnet promo code until a month or so passes by . It would be a slap in the face to those who have just renewed at 249.99 . I did receive an email from Sporsnet on Monday hoping for one but it was just a general announcement that the season is starting with of course links to sign up for 249.99
That's why I left. I didn't get the promo code last year and I had auto renew on and they would adjust for me. So I left this year.

Reactions: the valiant effort

TheOriginalJez

Oct 24, 2014
A box under a bridge
As an international NHL.TV subscriber I'm finding the ESPN(+?) broadcast a little weird. So you get the game with commentary but just a wideshot of the arena during ad breaks. I'm fine with it, beats actual ads, it's just a bit odd. And you get the occasional out of broadcast comment or unfinished graphic.

Isles72

Feb 27, 2002
Canada
so I watched the amazon prime (canada) coast to coast coverage for around 2.5 hours . Subban and Demers had me reaching for the mute button early though .

kinda like nfl red-zone

Reactions: SirJW

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
so I watched the amazon prime (canada) coast to coast coverage for around 2.5 hours . Subban and Demers had me reaching for the mute button early though .

kinda like nfl red-zone

I know ESPN is doing their Frozen Frenzy in a few weeks, but why can't the US have access to this Amazon Prime show. I feel like the US Audience should get more than they actually do, and the whole NHL Network thing still sucks.

Reactions: SirJW

the valiant effort

settle down, bud
Apr 17, 2017
Reminder that the NHL Network in Canada had “NHL on the Fly” with live look ins literally more than 2 decades ago. That’s where we are now in this exciting and innovative hockey media landscape.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rogle BK @ HV 71
    Rogle BK @ HV 71
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $716.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Ilves Tampere @ HIFK Helsinki
    Ilves Tampere @ HIFK Helsinki
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $201.00