NHL Team Prospect Pool Strength Rankings (July 2024)

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023
Plus FSG seem perfectly fine with missing the playoffs year in year out/continuing to let Sullivan and Dumbass run this team into the ground.

It’s disgusting.

As much as I love to shit on Dubas, Pittsburgh was speeding toward a cliff whether he was hired or not.

Committing to Malkin/Letang essentially ensured that they were going for the Detroit/SJS rebuild of "Let the stars ride off into the sunset". They've been burning 1st round picks for years, and it made sense 5 years ago, but it's stupid now.

PlayMakers

Aug 9, 2004
Medfield, MA
The Ottawa Senators had a proactive off season last year and many believed they would do well, but they finished the third worst team in the East raising a question of whether the current core is capable of making play offs.

At the same time the Senators prospect pool is one of the worst in the league:

View attachment 893653

So, is it fair to say the Senators are one of the worst ran franchises that has a bleak present and questionable future ?
Love it. The Bruins were around the bottom last year too. Then they popped off Lohrei and Poitras.

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
The Ottawa Senators had a proactive off season last year and many believed they would do well, but they finished the third worst team in the East raising a question of whether the current core is capable of making play offs.

At the same time the Senators prospect pool is one of the worst in the league:

View attachment 893653

So, is it fair to say the Senators are one of the worst ran franchises that has a bleak present and questionable future ?
Julian BriesBois leaving nothing for his replacement but empty cupboards.

(yeah, yeah 2 cups - I am beyond grateful for them and the memories)

He seems to lack any kind of long term foresight. I am still bewildered about that Jeannot trade and overpaying Serge, Cernak and Cirelli. Thankfully, Yzerman left him all those assets to get the 2 cups. Not sure JBB is capable at rebuilding or even retooling at this point in time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad