NHL signs multi-year partnership with NewEra for hats and apparel starting this season

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Never had a problem with the old hat provider and the Flames always had nice hats available.

Haven't bought one in years, but are these the ones where these goof balls want $55+ for a hat?

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
And don't buy it 4 sizes too big so you can tuck your ears into it

hillarious! i found a chicago bears (im a fan) size 7 3/8 flat brim at a thrift shop, of course i bought it. (the sticker thankfully wasnt on it at the time)

first thing i did was curve the brim as it should be on a cap. its was waay too big on me, an 'ear swallower' as you said...... i would never wear it in public. its just a display hat for the team on shelf

im by far not a 'collector' of NE hats. but when is dirt cheap...sure. it's very well made that's for sure......logo around the bears wishbone C has a raised white outline....they make some quality shit

• Haha
Reactions: BB79

miscs75

Jul 2, 2014
Do they still have the store in downtown Buffalo around the corner from the Chip Strip?

JKG33

Leafs & Kings
Oct 31, 2009
Winnipeg
Thank f***. At least there's one article of clothing that's no longer fanatics garbage.

Not a fan of the fitteds (they lack consistency) but I love the snapbacks.. flatbrim or trucker

Reactions: max21

TheTotalPackage

Sep 14, 2006
At least we know one piece of merchandise will be good quality.

I find their baseball hats to be too "boxy" now and not as form fitting as years past. But their fitted hats are awesome. Have plenty of those.

Reactions: kingsholygrail

Rich Nixon

No Prior Knowledge of "Flyers"
Jul 11, 2006
Key Biscayne
I mean, '47 NHL hats have been available this whole time...you didn't HAVE to buy a Fanatics one. '47 and New Era just merged, too, so I am sure you will continue to have that option.

But, good to have some quality hats in the fold. I'm sure the backup goalies will appreciate it. Hopefully the locker room/champion hats come from New Era rather than Fanatics.

Last edited:

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
Thank God,,, Fanatics Stanley Cup championship hats have been so plain and boring.

s-l400.jpg

s-l400.jpg

Much better than... this

mens-fanatics-gray-florida-panthers-2024-stanley-cup-champions-locker-room-adjustable-hat_ss5_p-201666646+pv-1+u-trypxr4vq3jxjzcfadzl+v-r4aza0vzi9vh8koxcxe1.jpg

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
But, good to have some quality hats in the fold. I'm sure the backup goalies will appreciate it. Hopefully the locker room/champion hats come from New Era rather than Fanatics.
Yeah I think that's exactly what will happen. Clearly, Fanatics didn't much care for that market, given their half-assed approach, and now that they've gotten the ludicrous jersey supplier status, I think the league is more than content to allow NE to do what they do best, and supply teams with player issued headwear like they do for every other league.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad