NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread - SUPPLEMENTAL SUPERGROUP 2 SUPERDRAFT!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Welcome To The 21/22 Flyers Board NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot SUPPLEMENTAL SUPERGROUP 2 SUPERDRAFT!

szs8CQD.jpg

Here we go again, picking a Second Supergroup. Remember that these are musicians we actually want to hear, not piles of shit we want to shove down the throat of Chuck Fletcher before kicking him in the nuts to make him throw them up so we can punch them again, or words to that effect. Control your spite and don’t let it spill over into this draft.

I just pasted the rules from the original supergroup draft, except for one paragraph where I explained something about this second one, so read it if you can, and if you can’t, get someone to read it to you, milord.

THE SECOND BAND

So here’s the deal - you are making your own second supergroup. I’m not going to sit here and tell you how many people you should have in your band, nor am I about to tell you what kind of music they should play, but we have to have rules (now that we have lost all of our standards) or guidelines or parameters or whatever. I want you to think about this. If you pick a trumpeter, for example, that means that you will have trumpet in basically all of your songs, because otherwise he or she would just be standing around feeding the ducks. Do you want all your songs to have trumpet, or can you live without it? That’s the dilemma. If they play trumpet in addition to something else, then you have options. If you have five guitarists, can you live with yourself when you have basically recreated the f***ing Eagles? Curate, edit, craft your group carefully.

So what we are going to do is say that you can have BETWEEN THREE AND SIX total members of your band. That means that different people will have different numbers of picks, but that’s OK. Part of this process is the strategy of prioritizing getting your stuff before someone else can snipe it. Members of bands and groups (KPop etc.) which have already been selected are NOT eligible for this, but members of bands whose songs have been selected ARE eligible for this list unless they were already taken in something else (no duplicates).

So using my stuff as an example - you cannot pick Mac McCaughan, the singer and guitarist from Superchunk, because that is my team band, and you can not choose singer Jennie from BLACKPINK, because that is my wife and my KPop group, but you could choose Japanese singer BoA because she is just the singer of my excellent, stirring minor-league goal song.

Here is the other thing - you can only have ONE MEMBER PER BAND FROM REAL LIFE. Let’s use the Beatles as an example, since they are already taken and this won’t constitute pick-tipping. If you choose John, you couldn’t choose Paul, George, or Ringo, because they were all in the Beatles IRL. We can also only take ONE MEMBER PER BAND FROM OUR FRANCHISE. So I can only take one member from Superchunk, and one member from BLACKPINK. See what I mean?

HERE IS THE DEAL WITH THE SECOND SUPERGROUP: You can’t pick more than one member from any band, just like before - that part hasn’t changed. But you can pick a member from a band from whom you selected a member for your first group. It sounds more complicated than it is. For example, I took Hope Sandoval from Mazzy Star in my First Supergroup, right? I could choose another member of Mazzy Star for this Second Supergroup. Someone else could take a member from Mazzy Star, too. But once we pick a member of Mazzy Star in this phase, we cannot pick a second member of Mazzy Star during this phase. Get it?

I apologize for this huge block of text, but it is worth it so we can get it right. This is an extremely cool category, and an exercise I have been doing in my head for years, so I am very happy Asnito suggested it. A couple of you aren’t hugely into music, I think, but we have run out of hockey shit to pick for the moment (which is a relief to many of us). If you have any questions just ask me, but learn to read first if you haven’t already.

So here are the rules:

• 3-6 members
  • No members of bands or groups already taken
  • Members of bands that do Team Songs, Team Albums, etc. are eligible unless otherwise taken (no duplicates)
  • Only one member per band from real life per franchise
  • Only one member per band that we already have as part of our franchise
  • When you pick you have to tell me what they play and/or if they sing (just like an album’s liner notes), but you don’t have to tell anyone you are finished picking band members until you are finished with all your picks for this phase. That way no one will know if they have to hurry to get their band member before we get to you - it makes for more exciting strategy. This category is going to destroy mja’s mind, which is hilarious.
  • We will give our supergroup a name at the end of the phase.

Member (phrasing)
Member (phrasing)
Member (phrasing)
Member (phrasing) *
Member (phrasing) *
Member (phrasing) *

* if necessary

Here is a list of the bands/musicians I have seen taken. Let me know if any are missing. Remember that singers of Team Songs and bands of Team Albums are available as long as they aren't otherwise taken.

The Bikini Bottom Super Band
The Clash
David Bowie
Rush
Gregory Michael Davis
Claude Scott
Weird Al Yankovic
The Bronx/Mariachi El Bronx
Sebadoh
The Miles Davis Quintet
Chvrches
Prince
AC/DC
Superchunk
Sir Mix-A-Lot
Huey Lewis and the News
Switchfoot
The Who
Beatles
Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band
Wet Leg
Archers of Loaf
The Grateful Dead
Teenage Fanclub

1Beu0Fi.png

Remember: “Chaos” is not the same thing as “Havoc.” Engage in the former, not the latter. For the first round, we will give everyone 12 hours to get revved up again - for all the succeeding rounds, it will be six hours. The daily clock starts at 8 a.m. and ends at 10 p.m., all times Eastern. This is a MONGOOSE DRAFT, which is the same functionally as a snake draft, but isn’t named after the turboc*** of the animal world.

Don't forget to tag the next person in your pick post AND send a PM.

DRAFT ORDER

Young Sandwich - Montreal Sexpos
Magua - Honolulu Ghibli
JojoTheWhale - New York M.A.D. Cats
Asnito - Tijuana Toads
DancingPanther - Providence Platypi
BiggE - Jacksonville Methgators
mja - New Jersey Flaming Zeppelins
Strawberry Fields - Vancouver Beavers
Captain Dave Poulin - Quebec Lapins
Lord Defect - St. Paul Stay Pufts
ajgoal - Los Angeles Whalers
BernieParent - Tampa Bay FireSticks
Rebels57 - Portland Fog
GKJ - Philadelphia Villains
pit - Chicago Chimpanzees
Chuck Downie - Les Comiques de Saint-Louis-du-Ha!Ha!​

DON’T FORGET TO STOCK UP FOR CHRISTMAS WITH QUACKVERSE MERCH AND/OR SWAG!

RIVALRIES

HOSTRIVAL
Allentown AttackvsNew Jersey Flaming Zeppelins
Chicago ChimpanzeesvsLas Vegas Desert Ducks
Honolulu GhiblivsProvidence Platypi
Jacksonville MethgatorsvsTampa Bay Firesticks
Las Vegas Desert DucksvsChicago Chimpanzees
Les Comiques de Saint-Louis-du-Ha!Ha!vsPortland Fog
Los Angeles WhalersvsNew York M.A.D. Cats
Montreal SexposvsQuebec Lapins
New Jersey Flaming ZeppelinsvsAllentown Attack
New York M.A.D. CatsvsLes Comiques de Saint-Louis-du-Ha!Ha!
Philadelphia VillainsvsVirginia Beach Surge
Portland FogvsLos Angeles Whalers
Providence PlatypivsHonolulu Ghibli
Quebec LapinsvsMontreal Sexpos
Seattle SockeyesvsVancouver Beavers
St. Paul Stay PuftsvsTijuana Toads
Tampa Bay FiresticksvsJacksonville Methgators
Tijuana ToadsvsSt. Paul Stay Pufts
Vancouver BeaversvsSeattle Sockeyes
Virginia Beach SurgevsPhiladelphia Villains
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
NwO5t6i.jpg

NO NAMING NAMES, NO PICK TIPPING, NO ICE CREAM BANTER, NO TWITCH SHIT, SNITCHES GET STITCHES!
LEARN TO F***ING READ!

QUACKVERSE MEGADRAFT LEAGUE OFFICIAL MERCHANDISE

QUACKVERSE MEGADRAFT LEAGUE ON INSTAGRAM

Last edited:

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
AGWmYYs.jpg

Round One

• Young Sandwich - Ty Segall
  • Magua - Billy Corgan
  • JojoTheWhale - Zack de la Rocha
  • Asnito - Mike Watt
  • DancingPanther - Chris Squire
  • BiggE - Al Di Meola
  • mja - Alex Chilton
  • Strawberry Fields - John Fogerty
  • Captain Dave Poulin - Robert Pollard
  • Lord Defect - Freddie Mercury
  • ajgoal - John Taylor
  • BernieParent - Randy Rhoads
  • Rebels57 - Beck
  • GKJ - Brandi Carlile
  • pit - Rakim
  • Chuck Downie - Al Jourgensen

Round Two

• Chuck Downie - Rob Zombie
  • pit - KRS One
  • GKJ - Frances Quinlan
  • Rebels57 - Jack White
  • BernieParent - Jeff Healey
  • ajgoal - Alex Van Halen
  • Lord Defect - Pat Benatar
  • Captain Dave Poulin - Chan Marshall
  • Strawberry Fields - Pete Ham
  • mja - Arthur Lee
  • BiggE - Buddy Rich
  • DancingPanther - David Gilmour
  • Asnito - Brian Baker
  • JojoTheWhale - Matt Freeman
  • Magua - Chad Smith
  • Young Sandwich - Matt Tong

Round Three

• Young Sandwich - Elizabeth Powell
  • Magua - Ellie Rowsell
  • JojoTheWhale - Ian MacKaye
  • Asnito - Joey Ramone
  • DancingPanther - Robert Fripp
  • BiggE - Ann Wilson
  • mja - Richard Lloyd
  • Strawberry Fields - Charlie Watts
  • Captain Dave Poulin - Rick Buckler
  • Lord Defect - Eric Gales
  • ajgoal - Nancy Wilson
  • BernieParent - Keith Emerson
  • Rebels57 - Laura Lee
  • GKJ - Elvis Costello
  • pit - DJ
  • Chuck Downie - Chubby Checker

Round Four

• Chuck Downie - Richard Marx
  • pit - Nas
  • GKJ - Sebastien Grainger
  • Rebels57 - Matt Cameron
  • BernieParent - Nandi Bushell
  • ajgoal - David Byrne
  • Lord Defect - Jim Keltner
  • Captain Dave Poulin - Theresa Wayman
  • Strawberry Fields - Billy Preston
  • mja - Grant Hart
  • BiggE - Robbie Steinhardt
  • DancingPanther - Ian Anderson
  • Asnito - Steve Jones
  • JojoTheWhale - Bill Stevenson
  • Magua - Brian Eno
  • Young Sandwich - Jesse Keeler

Round Five

• Young Sandwich - N/A
  • Magua - N/A
  • JojoTheWhale - D. Boon
  • Asnito - Hayley Williams
  • DancingPanther - Luke Holland
  • BiggE - Geddy Lee
  • mja - Aimee Mann
  • Strawberry Fields - Paul McCartney
  • Captain Dave Poulin - Juliana Hatfield
  • Lord Defect - Les Claypool
  • ajgoal - Jimmy Destri
  • BernieParent - Stuart Hamm
  • Rebels57 - Prince
  • GKJ - Melissa Auf der Maur
  • pit - Chuck D
  • Chuck Downie - Buster Bloodvessel

Round Six

• Chuck Downie - Kim Nekroman
  • pit - Shock G
  • GKJ - Martin Doherty
  • Rebels57 - N/A
  • BernieParent - Brendon Urie
  • ajgoal - N/A
  • Lord Defect - N/A
  • Captain Dave Poulin - Jonny Greenwood
  • Strawberry Fields - N/A
  • mja - Susanna Hoffs
  • BiggE - N/A
  • DancingPanther - N/A
  • Asnito - Keith Moon
  • JojoTheWhale - N/A
  • Magua - N/A
  • Young Sandwich - N/A

rspSXoA.jpg

Last edited:

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
5WCty7A.png

Member (phrasing)Ty Segall
Member (phrasing)Matt Tong
Member (phrasing)Elizabeth Powell
Member (phrasing)Jesse Keeler
Member (phrasing)-
Member (phrasing)-
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Magua - Honolulu Ghibli

Member (phrasing)Billy Corgan
Member (phrasing)Chad Smith
Member (phrasing)Ellie Rowsell
Member (phrasing)Brian Eno
Member (phrasing)-
Member (phrasing)-
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Member (phrasing)Zack de la Rocha
Member (phrasing)Matt Freeman
Member (phrasing)Ian MacKaye
Member (phrasing)Bill Stevenson
Member (phrasing)D. Boon
Member (phrasing)-
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Asnito - Tijuana Toads

Member (phrasing)Mike Watt
Member (phrasing)Brian Baker
Member (phrasing)Joey Ramone
Member (phrasing)Steve Jones
Member (phrasing)Hayley Williams
Member (phrasing)Keith Moon
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Member (phrasing)Chris Squire
Member (phrasing)David Gilmour
Member (phrasing)Robert Fripp
Member (phrasing)Ian Anderson
Member (phrasing)Luke Holland
Member (phrasing)-
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Member (phrasing)Al Di Meola
Member (phrasing)Buddy Rich
Member (phrasing)Ann Wilson
Member (phrasing)Robbie Steinhardt
Member (phrasing)Geddy Lee
Member (phrasing)-
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Member (phrasing)Alex Chilton
Member (phrasing)Arthur Lee
Member (phrasing)Richard Lloyd
Member (phrasing)Grant Hart
Member (phrasing)Aimee Mann
Member (phrasing)Susanna Hoffs
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Member (phrasing)John Fogerty
Member (phrasing)Pete Ham
Member (phrasing)Charlie Watts
Member (phrasing)Billy Preston
Member (phrasing)Paul McCartney
Member (phrasing)-
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Member (phrasing)Robert Pollard
Member (phrasing)Chan Marshall
Member (phrasing)Rick Buckler
Member (phrasing)Theresa Wayman
Member (phrasing)Juliana Hatfield
Member (phrasing)Jonny Greenwood
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Member (phrasing)Freddie Mercury
Member (phrasing)Pat Benatar
Member (phrasing)Eric Gales
Member (phrasing)Jim Keltner
Member (phrasing)Les Claypool
Member (phrasing)-
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Member (phrasing)John Taylor
Member (phrasing)Alex Van Halen
Member (phrasing)Nancy Wilson
Member (phrasing)David Byrne
Member (phrasing)Jimmy Destri
Member (phrasing)-
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Member (phrasing)Randy Rhoads
Member (phrasing)Jeff Healey
Member (phrasing)Keith Emerson
Member (phrasing)Nandi Bushell
Member (phrasing)Stuart Hamm
Member (phrasing)Brendon Urie
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Rebels57 - Portland Fog

Member (phrasing)Beck
Member (phrasing)Jack White
Member (phrasing)Laura Lee
Member (phrasing)Matt Cameron
Member (phrasing)Prince
Member (phrasing)-
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Member (phrasing)Brandi Carlile
Member (phrasing)Frances Quinlan
Member (phrasing)Elvis Costello
Member (phrasing)Sebastien Grainger
Member (phrasing)Melissa Auf der Maur
Member (phrasing)Martin Doherty
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Member (phrasing)Rakim
Member (phrasing)KRS One
Member (phrasing)DJ
Member (phrasing)Nas
Member (phrasing)Chuck D
Member (phrasing)Shock G
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Chuck Downie - Les Comiques de Saint-Louis-du-Ha!Ha!

Member (phrasing)Al Jourgensen
Member (phrasing)Rob Zombie
Member (phrasing)Chubby Checker
Member (phrasing)Richard Marx
Member (phrasing)Buster Bloodvessel
Member (phrasing)Kim Nekroman
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
pVD4z4s.jpg

Last edited:

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008
This is the only person on the wishlist I think has even a tiny chance of being selected, so he goes first.

Vocalist/Foil: Zack de la Rocha

85a475484145d5f0ab162d8764e82a4e.jpg

We're going with a dual vocalists setup, hence the listing of both Lead Vocals and Foil.

Everyone knows RAtM, but before that, de la Rocha was an excellent punk vocalist in a band called Inside Out. It's the intersection of his hop hop and punk roots combined with the high-energy style necessary for a foil that makes him indispensable for the concept.

@Asnito Show us the thin line between entertainment and war.

Asnito

Blood Rival to a Briere Simp
Mar 2, 2017
Welcome To The 21/22 Flyers Board NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot SUPPLEMENTAL SUPERGROUP 2 SUPERDRAFT!

szs8CQD.jpg

Here we go again, picking a Second Supergroup. Remember that these are musicians we actually want to hear, not piles of shit we want to shove down the throat of Chuck Fletcher before kicking him in the nuts to make him throw them up so we can punch them again, or words to that effect. Control your spite and don’t let it spill over into this draft.

I just pasted the rules from the original supergroup draft, except for one paragraph where I explained something about this second one, so read it if you can, and if you can’t, get someone to read it to you, milord.

THE SECOND BAND

So here’s the deal - you are making your own second supergroup. I’m not going to sit here and tell you how many people you should have in your band, nor am I about to tell you what kind of music they should play, but we have to have rules (now that we have lost all of our standards) or guidelines or parameters or whatever. I want you to think about this. If you pick a trumpeter, for example, that means that you will have trumpet in basically all of your songs, because otherwise he or she would just be standing around feeding the ducks. Do you want all your songs to have trumpet, or can you live without it? That’s the dilemma. If they play trumpet in addition to something else, then you have options. If you have five guitarists, can you live with yourself when you have basically recreated the f***ing Eagles? Curate, edit, craft your group carefully.

So what we are going to do is say that you can have BETWEEN THREE AND SIX total members of your band. That means that different people will have different numbers of picks, but that’s OK. Part of this process is the strategy of prioritizing getting your stuff before someone else can snipe it. Members of bands and groups (KPop etc.) which have already been selected are NOT eligible for this, but members of bands whose songs have been selected ARE eligible for this list unless they were already taken in something else (no duplicates).

So using my stuff as an example - you cannot pick Mac McCaughan, the singer and guitarist from Superchunk, because that is my team band, and you can not choose singer Jennie from BLACKPINK, because that is my wife and my KPop group, but you could choose Japanese singer BoA because she is just the singer of my excellent, stirring minor-league goal song.

Here is the other thing - you can only have ONE MEMBER PER BAND FROM REAL LIFE. Let’s use the Beatles as an example, since they are already taken and this won’t constitute pick-tipping. If you choose John, you couldn’t choose Paul, George, or Ringo, because they were all in the Beatles IRL. We can also only take ONE MEMBER PER BAND FROM OUR FRANCHISE. So I can only take one member from Superchunk, and one member from BLACKPINK. See what I mean?

HERE IS THE DEAL WITH THE SECOND SUPERGROUP: You can’t pick more than one member from any band, just like before - that part hasn’t changed. But you can pick a member from a band from whom you selected a member for your first group. It sounds more complicated than it is. For example, I took Hope Sandoval from Mazzy Star in my First Supergroup, right? I could choose another member of Mazzy Star for this Second Supergroup. Someone else could take a member from Mazzy Star, too. But once we pick a member of Mazzy Star in this phase, we cannot pick a second member of Mazzy Star during this phase. Get it?

I apologize for this huge block of text, but it is worth it so we can get it right. This is an extremely cool category, and an exercise I have been doing in my head for years, so I am very happy Asnito suggested it. A couple of you aren’t hugely into music, I think, but we have run out of hockey shit to pick for the moment (which is a relief to many of us). If you have any questions just ask me, but learn to read first if you haven’t already.

So here are the rules:

• 3-6 members
  • No members of bands or groups already taken
  • Members of bands that do Team Songs, Team Albums, etc. are eligible unless otherwise taken (no duplicates)
  • Only one member per band from real life per franchise
  • Only one member per band that we already have as part of our franchise
  • When you pick you have to tell me what they play and/or if they sing (just like an album’s liner notes), but you don’t have to tell anyone you are finished picking band members until you are finished with all your picks for this phase. That way no one will know if they have to hurry to get their band member before we get to you - it makes for more exciting strategy. This category is going to destroy mja’s mind, which is hilarious.
  • We will give our supergroup a name at the end of the phase.

Member (phrasing)
Member (phrasing)
Member (phrasing)
Member (phrasing) *
Member (phrasing) *
Member (phrasing) *

* if necessary

Here is a list of the bands/musicians I have seen taken. Let me know if any are missing. Remember that singers of Team Songs and bands of Team Albums are available as long as they aren't otherwise taken.

The Bikini Bottom Super Band
The Clash
David Bowie
Rush
Gregory Michael Davis
Claude Scott
Weird Al Yankovic
The Bronx/Mariachi El Bronx
Sebadoh
The Miles Davis Quintet
Chvrches
Prince
AC/DC
Superchunk
Sir Mix-A-Lot
Huey Lewis and the News
Switchfoot
The Who
Beatles
Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band
Wet Leg
Archers of Loaf
The Grateful Dead
Teenage Fanclub

1Beu0Fi.png

Remember: “Chaos” is not the same thing as “Havoc.” Engage in the former, not the latter. For the first round, we will give everyone 12 hours to get revved up again - for all the succeeding rounds, it will be six hours. The daily clock starts at 8 a.m. and ends at 10 p.m., all times Eastern. This is a MONGOOSE DRAFT, which is the same functionally as a snake draft, but isn’t named after the turboc*** of the animal world.

Don't forget to tag the next person in your pick post AND send a PM.

DRAFT ORDER

Magua - Honolulu Ghibli
Asnito - Tijuana Toads
Rebels57 - Portland Fog
Chuck Downie - Les Comiques de Saint-Louis-du-Ha!Ha!​

DON’T FORGET TO STOCK UP FOR CHRISTMAS WITH QUACKVERSE MERCH AND/OR SWAG!

RIVALRIES

HOSTRIVAL
Allentown AttackvsNew Jersey Flaming Zeppelins
Chicago ChimpanzeesvsLas Vegas Desert Ducks
Honolulu GhiblivsProvidence Platypi
Jacksonville MethgatorsvsTampa Bay Firesticks
Las Vegas Desert DucksvsChicago Chimpanzees
Les Comiques de Saint-Louis-du-Ha!Ha!vsPortland Fog
Los Angeles WhalersvsNew York M.A.D. Cats
Montreal SexposvsQuebec Lapins
New Jersey Flaming ZeppelinsvsAllentown Attack
New York M.A.D. CatsvsLes Comiques de Saint-Louis-du-Ha!Ha!
Philadelphia VillainsvsVirginia Beach Surge
Portland FogvsLos Angeles Whalers
Providence PlatypivsHonolulu Ghibli
Quebec LapinsvsMontreal Sexpos
Seattle SockeyesvsVancouver Beavers
St. Paul Stay PuftsvsTijuana Toads
Tampa Bay FiresticksvsJacksonville Methgators
Tijuana ToadsvsSt. Paul Stay Pufts
Vancouver BeaversvsSeattle Sockeyes
Virginia Beach SurgevsPhiladelphia Villains
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
NwO5t6i.jpg

NO NAMING NAMES, NO PICK TIPPING, NO ICE CREAM BANTER, NO TWITCH SHIT, SNITCHES GET STITCHES!
LEARN TO F***ING READ!

QUACKVERSE MEGADRAFT LEAGUE OFFICIAL MERCHANDISE

QUACKVERSE MEGADRAFT LEAGUE ON INSTAGRAM
Hey Cap I think everyone is grateful for the time and effort you put into this. Mucho Gracias

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
This is the only person on the wishlist I think has even a tiny chance of being selected, so he goes first.

Vocalist/Foil: Zack de la Rocha

85a475484145d5f0ab162d8764e82a4e.jpg

We're going with a dual vocalists setup, hence the listing of both Lead Vocals and Foil.

Everyone knows RAtM, but before that, de la Rocha was an excellent punk vocalist in a band called Inside Out. It's the intersection of his hop hop and punk roots combined with the high-energy style necessary for a foil that makes him indispensable for the concept.

@Asnito Show us the thin line between entertainment and war.
Well, we are apparently going in very dissimilar directions this time.

Asnito

Blood Rival to a Briere Simp
Mar 2, 2017
I own The Who as my band so this isn't pick tipping but for the more musically inclined who would you take from Townsend and Moon, I'm having trouble deciding.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad