NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread – THANK YOU, HELLO PHASE TWENTY-SEVEN!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I don’t plan on watching a single game this season, to be honest. I found a sport/team to replace the Flyers and I really mean “replace”. Like completely.

When you hate a large number of players/staff/fans, hate the history, hate the culture, and are even starting to hate the league in general, it’s hard to imagine caring about the team again.

Maybe I’ll be surprised and the flame isn’t as dead as I think it is but I’m sure as shit not going to force-feed myself games.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
I don’t plan on watching a single game this season, to be honest. I found a sport/team to replace the Flyers and I really mean “replace”. Like completely.

When you hate a large number of players/staff/fans, hate the history, hate the culture, and are even starting to hate the league in general, it’s hard to imagine caring about the team again.

Maybe I’ll be surprised and the flame isn’t as dead as I think it is but I’m sure as shit not going to force-feed myself games.
But what did you find?

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP

I'm having the exact same feelings - I can't find the hint of a spark at all. I seriously don't know what to do about it. It's not really that much fun to laugh at them anymore, either.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
I'm having the exact same feelings - I can't find the hint of a spark at all. I seriously don't know what to do about it. It's not really that much fun to laugh at them anymore, either.

I thought we were at the nadir. I realized how wrong I was. I don’t know how many more years ahead will be wasted. A part of me is excited for Michkov, but the Flyers nihilist in me says, “Does it even matter?” I might have morbid curiosity, but there is no spark.

tumblr_pkkjfgCbV81uzaoxdo1_1280.gif

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I loved them, then I had a love-hate relationship with them, then I was angry, and now I feel nothing at all. Can’t even manage amusement or annoyance or disgust anymore… they’re just not relevant enough.

It’s sad but this is exactly what they worked so hard to achieve: drive out a certain type of player/fan and put all focus on the other type.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

pit

5th Most Improved Poster
Jun 25, 2005
Toronto
I loved them, then I had a love-hate relationship with them, then I was angry, and now I feel nothing at all. Can’t even manage amusement or annoyance or disgust anymore… they’re just not relevant enough.

It’s sad but this is exactly what they worked so hard to achieve: drive out a certain type of player/fan and put all focus on the other type.

It's sad to hear one so young so devoid of hope.

wont-somebody-please-think-of-the-children-think-of-the-children.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad