NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread – THANK YOU, HELLO PHASE TWENTY-SEVEN!

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Toe just picked Adam's wife because she got naked once in a garden lol. What a Simp.

200w.gif

We start the day with @Strawberry Fields on the clock, @Chuck Downie on deck, @GKJ on the lido deck, and ajgoal on the lido afterdeck.

Today ... we celebrate ... our ... Bill Pullman Day .... Never ... in the history of human endeavor ... has one man ... gotten so much ... money ... from so little ... talent ... They took ... the wrong ... Bill ...

OBDa.gif

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
We really need a War Movie II (and III) category. It's a sin to have to choose one.

The Honolulu Ghibli get the projector out for our Team War Movie......Letters From Iwo Jima

View attachment 891971

An almost impossibly nuanced and empathetic movie from an American director in a Hollywood production. It never feels like it; there's a uniqueness to it in the war movie pantheon. I think it might be Eastwood's crowning achievement.

@BigToe -- fight me.....on celluloid
I still have to watch this

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Happy weekend.

200.gif

"We start the day with @Strawberry Fields on the clock, @Chuck Downie on deck, @GKJ on the lido deck, and ajgoal on the lido afterdeck."

I watched that movie "Unfrosted" last night. I think Jerry was trying to make a kids movie or something. Holy f***, was it ever terrible. It was like the kids from Zack Attack got together to make a movie for the Bayside High film club. And somehow, Fred Armisen once again managed to stand out as extra painfully terrible, boring, useless, and unfunny in the continent of slop around him. He sucks so hard.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
Yes, I think so - I just bought it about 10 days ago and started playing. It has badwater, but for some reason it is missing those overhanging ledges/terraces that look like half of a bridge. I have the bridges, though.
The overhangs and aquaducts are part of the experimental u6 build so check for an update. Improved water physics in u6 too

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad