NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread – THANK YOU, HELLO PHASE TWENTY-SEVEN!

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I fell asleep before the end of the Canucks game, so luckily I didn't have to see the f***ing Oilers win. Bastards.

FVRfGTm.gif

We start the day with @Lord Defect on the clock, @CanadianFlyer88 on deck, @mja on the lido deck, and Striiker on the lido afterdeck.

Watching City is just such a pointless exercise. There are 115 charges hanging over them, all of which they are very obviously guilty of, and it will be a miracle if anything happens to them. Sure, the f***ing FA will hit Forest and the f***ing Ev, but the white whale is sitting right there and they'll be afraid to shoot the harpoon, the c***s. It's a farce.

I know you don't care, but it needed to be said.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
New category idea: Team Cruel & Unusual Punishment and fellow QV member to use it on.

I'd have a hard time choosing between waterboarding @Lord Defect or forcing @Striiker to watch Flyers games a la A Clockwork Orange, set to his favorite track from a F&F film soundtrack, of course.
You think you're clever until I use my punishment pick to make you sit next to me so you have to listen to me complain while we both watch it.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
Ummm ....

sQrCUSs.gif

We start the day with @CanadianFlyer88 on the clock, @mja on deck, @Striiker on the lido deck, and DancingPanther on the lido afterdeck. Milord can make up his pick once he cools down his skull.

I started watching "Jinx" and got up to episode six. The shit is crazy. This guy is crazy. I'm pretty sure his son is Fred Durst.
Who’s up?

The stay pufts are selecting a timeless wristwatch this round. It needs no batteries. No fancy perpetual motion. No winding or springs.
We are selecting a custom made sundial wristwatch with an inlaid compass.

IMG_3920.jpeg

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
We finally got some action in here. Me likey.

CFJLJxg.gif

We start the day with @GKJ on the clock, @Chuck Downie on deck, @Strawberry Fields on the lido deck, and Toe on the lido afterdeck.

I finished the first series of "The Jinx" last night. It's not actually that great, and he's not actually as compellingly crazy as I thought, but it was worth watching, I guess. I also got to episode seven of "Bloodhounds," with one to go. That show is definitely worth watching. You've been warned.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad