NHL Free Agent Game #5

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
I just got confirmation from Nashville.

They are willing to give up Scott Glennie to Edmonton, draft Zach Kassian at 10th, and the NY Islanders can have OEL.

Ryan Ellis has not been drafted. Everyones happy, and I can really leave.

Everyone cool.

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
I just got confirmation from Nashville.

They are willing to give up Scott Glennie to Edmonton, draft Zach Kassian at 10th, and the NY Islanders can have OEL.

Ryan Ellis has not been drafted. Everyones happy, and I can really leave.

Everyone cool.

sure... and Kassian would be 11th.

The Hockey Hitman

Jul 26, 2006
Okay only reason I am doing this is because you just did PM me, but :coyotes has until 8:35pm(EST) to pick or let me know if they are working on a trade or something, otherwise I will pick for them and no take backs.

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
Okay only reason I am doing this is because you just did PM me, but :coyotes has until 8:35pm(EST) to pick or let me know if they are working on a trade or something, otherwise I will pick for them and no take backs.

his profile says he is replying to the thread... might as well give him a minute.

RR

Mar 8, 2009
Cave Creek, AZ
:coyotes-:cbj

Peter Mueller

For

Antoine Vermette
Kristian Huselieus
17th Overall In 2009

8473526.jpg

Overpayment? Slightly. Skill? Plenty, Mueller is one of the best young forwards out there playing for a quiet Coyotes team, we will put him on a line with Nash, that may become unstoppable. Just looking for that final peice.

Confirmed.

It's always difficult to give up one of your best young players in Peter, but when an offer like the one Columbus sent us for him we felt we had to roll the dice.

In Vermette we get an outstanding young center who can line up anywhere, is good for 40-50 points, and is one of the best in the NHL in the face-off circle. That latter ability was a real problem for us last year, particularly on the power play and penalty-kill. Antoine and Matty lombardi give us two premier faceoff centers, both with great offensive upside.

Huselius also brings a scoring touch and veteran leadership to our youg wing corps. With his playmaking ability and the great speed we send out there every night, we expect Kristian to be on a wing for us for a very long time.

The Coyotes have a player in mind with the #16 overall selection, but will listen to offers to trade down into the 1st round.

AntoineVermette.jpg
ANTOINNE VERMETTE
KristianHuselius.jpg
KRISTIAN HUSELIUS

LAKings88

Formerly KOTR
Dec 4, 2006
Blackhole
Nashville Signs Kassian

Nashville has signed Zach Kassian to a three year Entry Level Contract at $1,500,000 a year.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad