GDT: NHL Free Agent Frenzy 2024

PAZ

Jul 14, 2011
BC
Pavel would be a disaster... just zero puck skill and that line would get hemmed in a lot.

The Lundell deal is a gem long-term for the Panthers. He showed he can play a 2C role in the playoffs and he very likely will when Bennett walks. Panthers actually look better than I thought they would with the situation they are in. They'll need to grab a top 4 puck mover at the deadline, but they should at least stay in the top half of the East.
It's crazy looking at the team Zito inherited and how he's not only managed to stay competitive, but win a cup and still have a decent future (assets and cap).

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
Eliteprospect is our only hope, they should look at all the features of CapFriendly and start making them for their website. They already have a huge database to make armchair GM teams and do mock drafts on. Their ads sort of suck, but I haven't ever had a problem with adblockers.
Hate to say it, but EP will monetize any potential new features. The usability is already considerably worse on purpose.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
It's crazy looking at the team Zito inherited and how he's not only managed to stay competitive, but win a cup and still have a decent future (assets and cap).
It has really been a master class by Zito. I didn't think they'd really be able to hold it together for next season, and yeah the team is not as good on paper, but they are only a few smaller moves from being right back near the top. It would really help them if Samoskevich transitions into the NHL next season.

Hate to say it, but EP will monetize any potential new features. The usability is already considerably worse on purpose.
Yup... they've crippled their site to drive subs now.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Oh absolutely, but their site (EP) is my go-to one that has a nice aesthetic to it. Even during the golden age of CapFriendly, it was brutal with the number of options they gave you and not just gave you, but splat it like a random bowl of Alphabet soup on your screen.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006

Me whenever Yzerman signs a player or makes a trade

laHM5Iy.gif

Last edited:

Ad