GDT: NHL Free Agent Frenzy 2024

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NorthernAvsFan

Jun 25, 2014
Not worried about the Predators. Probably better on paper, but get similar on-ice results with any kind of regression from guys like Josi and O’Reilly.

Reactions: Murzu

BaconNater

Jul 4, 2011
CO
The Avs biggest worry today is definitely making sure that no rumors leak! So in their minds they are the off season champs!!

Frenchy

Administrator
Sep 16, 2006
϶(°o°)ϵ
I firmly believe that Drouin’s first line role means more to this team than Colton’s third line role.

Ignoring the roles, the players aren’t even comparable. Drouin is the far better hockey player and even better defensively than Colton anyways. Bednar showed time and time again that he doesn’t trust Colton with any heavy lifting.
everyone agrees with you , if there's a choice to make i'll pick Drouin over Colton any days ... just find a way to get the greedy Allan Walsh out of the way and everthing will be fine.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
everyone agrees with you , if there's a choice to make i'll pick Drouin over Colton any days ... just find a way to get the greedy Allan Walsh out of the way and everthing will be fine.
It's not greed, we can't give him money we don't have.

In order to pay Drouin we had to trade a player, we didn't so we can't pay him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad